Bonus Chapter

A/N:

Happy Birthday Akashi-sama!! ❤✂

~

Third Person

The sun beamed brightly through the window, the sunlight directly hitting the teenager's face as he stirred in his sleep.

He grunted, pushing the thick covers off him before sitting up and stretching his limbs. After yawning and rubbing his eyes, he stood up and made his way towards the bathroom to start his morning routine. A few minutes has passed then Akashi finally stepped out the bathroom, freshly bathed with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

He hummed softly to himself as he started dressing up, starting from the undergarments then followed by his usual school uniform. Akashi slipped his clothes on and stood in front of the mirror as he did his tie then he wore his blazer afterwards.

After styling his hair and looking at himself one last time, he took his duffel bag and headed downstairs.

"Happy birthday, Akashi-sama. I hope you'll have a nice day today." the maid he passed by, greeted him.

"Thank you so much." Akashi smiled at the lady. "I hope you do as well."

With a few greetings here and there, he reached the dining hall and walked inside, only to see it was completely deserted which was unusual because his father would already be sat at the table, reading his newspaper by that time.

'Maybe he had some business to attend to.'

But a certain blue haired boy was missing as well.

'He might've left early without me, how rude of him.'

He sighed but shrugged it off as he sat on his usual chair, thanking the maids that served his breakfast.

"Riko," Akashi called out.

"Yes Akashi-sama?" the maid stood before him.

"Have you seen Kuroko?"

"My deepest apologies master, but I have not." Riko shook her head.

"Very well. That would be all, thank you." Akashi smiled.

Guess he has no choice but to eat alone then.

-

Akashi

"Good morning Akashi-sama."

I smiled at them and nodded in acknowledgement. I usually just nod at them, but I guess I'm a little bit smiley today, since it's a special day and all.

Walking into my classroom, I frowned when I saw that it was quiet and empty. I stepped inside and noticed something was written on the board.

'Due to some unexplainable reason, the class is now being held at a different place, obediently head straight to the basketball gym once you see this or you'll fail.' - C. Shirogane