Hachi

Kuroko

"Akashi-kun... that's enough." I spoke, trying to keep myself calm as I approached him.

The buff man escaped from Akashi-kun and pushed me down onto the ground. I hissed when I lost balance and roughly landed on my hands.

"Get out of the way! Fucking faggot!" he growled, sprinting away from us.

In a blink of an eye, Akashi-kun was standing in front of me, aiming the scissors before throwing it, soon enough, it was followed by a painful howl.

"Akashi-kun! Stop!" I pleaded and he glared down at me, both his eyes glowing in fury.

"A-Are you okay...?" the boy from earlier asked, his voice laced with concern.

I sat up and looked at my hands. I seemed to have fallen pretty hard as it had beads of blood along the scrape.

"Blood!"

That snapped Akashi-kun out of his wrath state and looked at me in worry.

"Blood? Tetsuya, are you okay?" he knelt down and examined my wrist. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I'm fine, it was just a scrape."

"That bastard..." Akashi-kun growled.

I raised an eyebrow and flicked his forehead.

"Don't make such a scary face now, you're scaring the poor boy."

Akashi-kun turned to look at the other teen who yelped and lowered his head.

"I'm sorry for dragging you both into this..."

"It's fine." I shook my head and smiled lightly at him. "No one deserved to be bullied. How long has this been going on?"

"About a few months ago..."

Frowning, I was about to say something but Akashi-kun beat me to it.

"What's your name? Eyes on me please."

The boy slowly raised his head, his scared, teary ocean green eyes making contact with Akashi-kun's.

"E-Eren. Eren Jaeger."

"Akashi-kun?" I asked curiously.

He paused before nodding his head.

"I'll make sure to remember that. Are you hurt?"

The boy, Eren, shook his head.

"Very well, run along now."

"Thank you..." he smiled weakly at both of us and left.

I looked up at Akashi-kun who was watching the brunette run away.

He looks conflicted?

"Akashi"

"Tetsuya,"

"Hai?"