Juu

Third Person

It was dark, silent and empty. A little boy was sat in the middle of the room, his head buried onto his knees, and tears soaked his finely ironed dress pants.

"It hurts..."

He felt broken, alone and sorrowful. His chest feels tight as an image of his beloved mother crossed his mind.

"Why..."

The poor little boy can hear the sweet words that she whispered into his ear. Those haunting yet affectionate, loving words.

"Oka-san..."

He cried softly to himself. But no matter how much he called for her name, she still wouldn't come. Her warm embrace lingered against the little boy's skin, and her voice echoed in her son's head.

'Seijuro. Oka-san loves you so much.'

His jaw clenched, his heart felt like it was about to burst. The pain was unbearable, he couldn't take it anymore. He cried and cried. Tears flowed freely into his pants as he sobbed endlessly.

"I love you too... But why did you have to leave me...? It hurts! Please make it go away! Oka-san..."

The door suddenly opened but the little boy was too drained to even look up to see who it was.

'Seijuro, be a good boy for Oka-san. Remember that, okay?'

"Don't leave me! Please! Oka-san!"

A painful, heartbreaking scream echoed the wall of the cold room. Even the person who walked in whimpered when he felt how much the boy was suffering.

He had to help him.

"Sei-kun...?"

The young boy called out, cautiously making his way towards the crying male.

"G-Go away Kuroko-kun, I-I'm f-fine..."

Akashi hiccupped as he tried to wipe the fallen tears away. He coughed violently and another wave of sadness washed over him.

"S-She's gone... No more... N-No more love... Oka-san.. I-It hurts..."

Blue eyes watered as he watched the scene in front of him unfold. It pains him to see his best friend like this. Is there something he can do? Small feet thudded quietly against the floor board as the young boy sat beside the weeping boy, his watery eyes filled with sadness and sympathy.

"Sei-kun..."

The little boy raised his head, his sorrowful eyes red and puffy. His face was flushed and soaked with tears. It wasn't a lovely a sight and it was unusual to see the Akashi heir in such a state, but today was a different day. After all, Akashi Shiori, Seijuro's mother had just died.

Kuroko teared up when he saw his childhood friend's face. His heart broke at the sight before him.

"I'm sorry Sei..."