0.1 - first encounters

Los Angeles, California

5:02 AM

Skylar got out of the cab and slammed the door shut, taking her suitcase from the taxi driver after he got it out of the trunk. She handed him a few bills to pay for her ride here and bid him goodbye, thanking him for driving her here. She walked through the doors and entered the airport, immediately having to dodge a few boys walking by.

"Hey, watch where you're going." One boy sneered. A small amount of his blonde hair was peaking out under the hood of his sweatshirt, which he was trying to cover his face with. His eyes were hidden by sunglasses, and Skylar would have thought he was trying to run from the law if she had known any better.

"So sorry about my friend." Another boy, this one having a mixture of red and black hair, followed after him. He reached out and gently touched Skylar's arm, like he was checking to see if it was okay.

Skylar just rolled her eyes, she figured that the rude boy was just a little grumpy, it was early in the morning. She didn't mind, he hadn't been nearly as rude to her as some people in the past had been.

"It's fine." She said, brushing the whole thing off. The boy had just bumped into her on accident, it wasn't a very big deal.

"Are you alright? Can I get you anything?" The red haired boy asked, still holding onto Skylar's arm. She slowly began to back away from him, suddenly feeling creeped out by his extreme concern.

"I'm fine, it's not big deal. See," Skylar laughed, waving her arms around, "no broken bones."

"I'm really sorry about him, he's got a short temper." The boy sighed, finally tearing his eyes away from Skylar and looking ahead of him, where his friend had run off to.

"I get it, it's early, he probably doesn't want to be here." Skylar nodded, understanding the boys pain. She would rather not be awake right now, but she didn't have much of a choice.

"Tell me about it." He laughed. He looked around the airport for a moment before sticking out his hand, offering Skylar a handshake. "I'm - "

Before Skylar could even reach for his hand or catch what his name was, two other boys appeared on either side of him and grabbed his shoulders, yanking him backwards.

"Come on, man." One said, grabbing the boy that Skylar had been speaking with and dragging him away from her, without letting him say goodbye.

"I can't wait 'til he's gone," The boy with dark hair muttered under his breath. He turned to the one with curly hair being pushed back by a red bandana "He's going crazy, isn't he, Ash?"

And then the three boys were gone, running off to find their friend.

Skylar began to walk again, only to be pushed back by about four guys walking past her with cameras. She let out a big sigh, there were always celebrities here, flying in or out of LAX. This wasn't the first time she had gotten pushed around by a few paparazzi passing through the airport. Skylar wondered who it was this time, the last time she was here she had caught a glimpse of a Kardashian.

Finally, after checking a total of two times to make sure there wasn't anyone else coming to ram into her, Skylar finally made her way to the bag check. She was thankful to finally be getting rid of her heavy suitcase and handed it to the man working behind the little kiosk.

Skylar ran her hands through her hair a few times, taking a ponytail off of her wrist and tying her hair up into a bun. She readjusted the strap of her backpack on her shoulder before heading off in the same direction as everyone else was going, eager to get all of this over with.

-

THIS WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT SO YEAH DEAL WITH IT