3.5 - shopping

5:56 PM

"Sky, come out." Luke pleaded, leaning forward so his elbows were resting on his knees.

They were shopping, just as Luke had said, at that little boutique that they passed by on their way into town. Luke had a plan for them to go out later that night, and even though he was sure that Skylar knew about it by now because of the fact that were buying a dress, she hadn't asked too many question. Not that Luke would have cared if she asked a ton of questions, he liked when she did.

"I really hate this one, Luke." Skylar yelled from inside the changing room, refusing to come out.

"I'm sure it looks fine. It won't be as bad as the last one." Luke offered, hoping that Skylar would agree to come out now. Luke thought that she looked great in everything, but Skylar just didn't believe him, even when he told her.

"Don't even remind me about that." Skylar groaned. The door of the charming room slowly opened and Skylar peaked her head out, gesturing for Luke to come closer. She whispered, "I don't like it."

"Well I can't tell you if it looks good or not unless you open the door a little more." Luke laughed, trying to wedge his way into the dressing room. He finally pushed past Skylar, shutting the door behind him.

"Skylar, you look great!" Luke almost yelled, looking Skylar up and down. She had on just a simple black dress, that was tight in all the right places and just short enough to show off her amazing legs, but not too short. Luke loved it, probably too much, because he kind of wanted to fuck her right there.

"I don't get it." Skylar said, shaking her head.

"What's not to get?" Luke asked. He took a step towards Skylar and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. He pressed her body against her chest, his lips pressed to her forehead as they stood there for a moment.

"This is stupid." Skylar mumbled, burying her face down into Luke's chest.

"Do you really want to go where we're going in just jeans and a t-shirt?" Luke question, looking down at Skylar. She looked so vulnerable, she always did, but Luke just hated the way that she always looked so scared of him. He wasn't going to hurt her, at least, not for now. She didn't have anything to be scared about, she needed to trust Luke.

"I don't even know where we're going." Skylar sighed.

"Out." Luke answered her, still not wanting to give all of the exact details away.

"Stop saying that." Skylar laughed softly, almost like she was trying not to.

"Are you going to get the dress or not?" Luke whispered, "Because this one is my favorite so far, and we don't have time to stick around here all night and try on more."

"Luke?" Skylar pulled away from Luke, staring up at him with wide eyes. She backed up until she was against the wall of the dressing room, with no space left to run away.

"Yeah, Skybaby?" Luke smiled at her. He just loved calling her that. He had called many other girls baby before and even some guys, but each time he said it to Skylar it was different. She was Skybaby, not just "Baby" or "Babe". She was different.

"Why are you doing all of this?" She asked. That was probably the fourth time she's asked that question all day, and it seemed like no matter what Luke answered she was never satisfied and always had to ask again.

"Doing what?" Luke asked. He turned away from Skylar and began to focus on a few dresses hanging on a hook behind him, playing with the fabric on one of them.