5.2 - window seat

8:39 AM

"Do you want the window seat?" Luke asked Skylar as they boarded the plane, searching for their seats.

"You can have it."

"No, really. You can have it."

"I want you to have it."

"I got it last time."

"Luke," Skylar giggled.

"Sky," Luke laughed, finally finding their seats on the plane. Luke stood still, waiting for Skylar to go in first and take the window seat. She finally agreed, still laughing as she went ahead of Luke and sat down.

The second Luke sat down next to Skylar his lips were on hers again. The two of them really couldn't keep their hands off of each other, they had been like that all morning. All through the cab ride to their airport, all through security, all through the short time they'd had to wait in their flights terminal.

Skylar didn't care at all. Usually she would have been cautious at the fact that her and Luke were continuous making out in public, where everyone could see, but at the moment she couldn't care less.

She was just so happy, for many different reasons. Mostly because she'd found Luke, and because she was finally going home. But also because Luke didn't care about the fact that they were kissing so much in public either.

When Skylar had met Luke the day before he'd always seemed so conscious of people around him, because he knew that anyone could take a picture of him with Skylar and post in on the internet for everyone to see. Skylar actually understood that, she understood why Luke cared so much about his reputation because of his fame and she accepted that he didn't really want to be photographed with her.

But Luke didn't care anymore, and here he was, making out with Skylar on an airplane where anyone could see them.

God, she loved him so much, she just wished she could tell him. He'd probably think it's weird, or tell her that it's impossible to love someone when you only met them the day before. But it was very possible, and Skylar knew that now. She loved Luke, a lot.

Skylar was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Luke biting at her bottom lip, and his hand slowly trailing up the side of her shirt. She laughed again and put her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him off of her just a little. She liked kissing him in public, but she didn't want to disturb anyone else by how touchy they were getting.

"Do you like, um, Italian food?" Luke asked, coming forward again to kiss Skylar. He brought his lips to hers, both of them moving in sync for a while before Skylar pulled away again to answer Luke's original question.

"Who doesn't?" She laughed. She brought her fingers to Luke's hair, tugging softly on the ends of it.

"Good," Luke moaned, and Skylar wasn't sure if he was talking about the way she was pulling at his hair or the fact that she liked Italian food. "I know this restaurant, back in Sydney, I wanna take you."

"Oh, okay." Skylar nodded. Luke squeezed her sides, tugging her closer to him. She giggled. "Okay."

"God, you're so hot." Luke said against her lips. "Seriously, you have no idea what you're doing to me."

"Sorry." Skylar said while still kissing Luke, placing her hands on the nape of his neck and pulling him closer to her.

"Don't even apologize." Luke groaned, his voice sounding strained. He squeezed at her sides under her shirt, making Skylar jump and then let out a little gasp again. That apparently only made things worse for Luke, who muttered out a soft, "Shit."

Skylar didn't say anything back, she just continued to kiss Luke until the flight attendants came on the speaker and said that it was almost time for the plane to take off. Luke and Skylar would have to stop kissing...for a while.

"I'm so excited to to back home now." Luke giggled excitedly, squeezing Skylar's hand.

"Yeah, I am too." Skylar said, but she didn't sound nearly as happy as Luke. She was still worried about her mom.

"Everything's going to be okay." Luke said softly. He leaned over and kissed the top of Skylar's head, which instantly made her feel better. "I promise."

"No, don't promise." Skylar said suddenly, making Luke flinch.

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

"Because you don't know." Skylar explained, "You don't know if everything is going to be okay. So don't get my hopes up by promising."

"Sky," Luke grabbed Skylar's hand and kissed the top of it a few times. "You'll be fine. Everything will be fine."

"But - "

"I told you, baby, you need to keep a positive attitude." Luke whispered. He cupped the sides of Skylar's face and wiped away the few tears that had started to fall from her eyes. Of course she'd started crying, Skylar felt that she couldn't even go one our without starting to cry about something.

"Thank you." Skylar whispered. She didn't even know what she was thanking Luke for, she just felt that it was the right thing to do.

"Don't thank me." Luke smiled. He rested his forehead against Skylar's and looked into her eyes.

"Luke, I - " But before Skylar could say it the plane started to rumble underneath them and she was startled again. She grabbed Luke's hand tightly, squeezing it to hard it almost hurt.

"Hey, don't be scared." Luke said softly. He gave Skylar a small smile and she loosened up her grip on his hand, feeling safer now that she remembered that Luke was still here. He wasn't going anywhere. "It's okay, Sky, we'll be home soon."

"Alright." Skylar nodded, although she was still nervous.

"You don't have anything to worry about." Luke whispered. He kissed Skylar on the cheek before they both settled into a more comfortable position, both of them preparing to face the long plane ride ahead of them.

-

wow this was very short and sucky I'm sorry that this took so long to write

this story's gonna be over soon fyi and I was wondering if you guys think there's going to be a happy ending or a sad so comment and tell me what you want