3.8 - strippers

8:30 PM

"What's wrong?" Skylar asked for the third time in the past half an hour, leaning into Luke again. He was just finishing his third drink and had already asked for Chuck, the bartender, to bring by a fourth, and he didn't seem drunk at all. Skylar was really drunk, having never had alcohol before, and had drank two glasses of whatever drink Luke bought for her before he decided to cut her off, claiming that he "doesn't want her to get herself into any trouble".

She knew that she was being annoying, she was too drunk now to stop herself, but she couldn't help but notice how bored Luke looked.

He seemed like he wasn't enjoying himself, and Skylar felt that it was all her fault. Of course he would be bored of her, she was Skylar, she was a boring girl. Skylar knew that Luke was going to want to leave any do something else eventually, or he'd want to find another girl to fool around with for a while. She had to do something.

"Lukey," Skylar whined, poking Luke in the shoulder. He was staring off into space, his eyes just slightly glazed over and his arm still wrapped lazily around Skylar's waist.

"Yeah?" Luke nodded eventually, still not looking at Skylar. He was staring off in the other corner of the club, where everyone else was staring, at a stripper dancing on a pole for another group of men.

"What's wrong?" She asked again, bouncing a little in her seat. She just wanted to get up and do something, not sit there while Luke looked miserable. But mostly she just wanted more alcohol.

"Nothing's wrong." Luke answered slowly, finally looking at Skylar. She wrapped her arms around Luke's neck and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, despite the look on his face which suggested that he didn't want it.

"Something's wrong." Skylar giggled. She brought her legs up onto the couch and tucked them under her, so she was practically kneeling. She really hated how she couldn't move very well in this dress, but she knew that Luke liked it, so she didn't bother complaining.

"No, nothing." Luke paused, then shrugged. "Well, I mean, I guess I'm a little bored."

"You're bored?" Skylar asked, furrowing her eyebrows at him. She crawled a little closer to him, a slight pout on her lips.

"I don't know, Skylar, just a little." Luke said, shrugging again.

"You think I'm boring?" Skylar questioned, cocking her head to the side. She felt like crying yet again, and she wasn't sure if that was because of the alcohol or because of Luke's sudden boredom or maybe it was just her own hormones.

"I mean, you're not exactly doing anything exciting." Luke scoffed. He picked up his drink again and took a small sip, still looking unbelievably bored.

"I can be exciting!" Skylar raised her voice. She snatched the glass out of his hands and brought it to her own lips, swallowing the rest of the liquid in it like it was no big deal. The alcohol tasted awful and burned her throat, but Skylar didn't mind. She needed this.

She crawled over to Luke the rest of the way until she was sitting on top of him, one leg on either side of his hips. Her tight dress had hiked up a little, giving Luke an even better view of Skylar's tan legs. His hands immediately went to her thighs, giving them a small squeeze.

Skylar forcefully brought her lips to Luke's, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair immediately. Usually she didn't like to be so...rough, but she felt that it was necessary this time. Luke apparently thought the same, because he relaxed into the kiss without even taking a second to question Skylar, his lips molding perfectly to hers as they continued to quickly move against each other.