-¦- Chapter II -¦-

Seiichi had been thinking a lot about his mothers words.
And honestly he was glad his father was not there anymore. But he still missed him. Missed having a father to do stuff with. It had been a year since Enji left. And now Seiichi was sitting on the couch, eating some instant ramen for dinner, while he was watching the news.
Yes he were home alone for dinner as a six year old. His mother was on hero duty, but before she left for work she always told him the basic rules and things he should do.
This had happened many times by now.

---
"Dinner is at 6pm"
"Yes mom."
"Lock the front door"
"Yes mom."
"Do not talk to any strangers. If someone on the phone calls. Hang up"
"Yes mom."
"Do not play with your quirk inside the house"
"No mom."
"Bed time is at 7:30pm"
"Yes mom."
---

Seiichi dropped his ramen on the floor, from watching the news.
'Endavor have gotten three kids this past year. First to reveal it now'

Of cause Seiichi could recognize that hero name. The hero name of the father who left him and his mother. The hero name that left his mother for another woman.
The hero name of a fake hero.
Who does not care about others wellbeing.
For some reason this made Seiichi think back to the year before his father left. The year where Seiichi got his quirk.

-Flashback-

"Seiichi. My son. You will fulfill my desire. I will make you surpass All Might"

"But dad. I do not want to surpass Al--"

"ENOUGH! .. Back to training."

Seiichi did not say a word the rest of the training, after that. All he did was being quiet and do as told. Until his body was done. Drained from energy, so he was laying sweating and panting on the floor.
"Get up Seiichi. Training is not over yet."

He could not respond to his father, from gasping for air so much.
The door to the training room opened to reveal a shocked and worried mother.

"Enji! Please stop! This have been going on for a month now. He is four years old, you shouldn't push him this hard!" Nemuri were about to run over to pick up her child, when a yelp left her mouth and she fell to the floor.

Enji had punched her.
"This is none of your business, Nemuri. If Seiichi can not go through training like this, he will never be able to surpass All Might." He said, before he looks down to the now crying four year old, that was standing hitting his leg.
"Dont hurt mom! Dont hurt mom!"
Seiichi kept shaking his head while saying that.

Enji sighed and left the room. Then Seiichi ran over to his mother, who were holding her cheek and sitting sobbing. Why had things turned out this way? Everything seemed so perfect in the beginning. Even tho Nemuri were forced to marry Enji, and get a child with him.

***

Later that year. Maybe seven months later. Seiichi found is father, in him and his mother's bedroom. Packing everything of his down into bags. He seemed to be mumbling some things to himself.

"...dad? ..where are you going?"
Seiichi stood in the door opening, watching his father.

"I am leaving Seiichi."

"Leaving where..?"

"Just away from you and your mother."
Enji did not care. He just went straight forward with what he said. Full honestly. He walked over and looked down at his son. His expression showing a slight disgust.
"I can not use you. Your quirk is too weak."
Seiichi was shocked by his father's words. And since he was at such a young age, he was of course already tearing up.
"Dad...what do you mean?"

"You will never surpass All Might. I am going to find a new child to fulfill my desire."

A week after Enji left the two, Seiichi found his mother. Crying in the kitchen with a piece of paper in the hand.
Acceptance for a divorce.
She was not mad cause Enji wanted to leave and get a divorce. But she was scared she could not take care of Seiichi by herself. But she tried her best.
Which have lead to where

***

They were now.

"Seiichi!"
His mom had arrived back home, to see the news and her son just staring into nowhere, facing a dropped bowl of ramen.
"Seiichi it is going to stain the carpet!"
She quickly grabbed a wet cloth and ran over. Scrubbing the carpet.
While she did it, she looked up at Seiichi. His expression was blank but she could stil feel the dark aura there was around him. Aura filled with anger.
She stabbed scrubbing and shook her son by the shoulders.
"Seiichi?.. Seiichi!.. Seii-!!"

She jumped backwards, and nearly tripped over the coffee table.

When Seiichi's body suddenly were on fire. All that anger that had build inside him. From the tough training, to his mother getting hit and his father afterwards calling Seiichi weak and then left.
The anger released itself. Into his quirk. Causing to set his whole body on fire.
That was when Seiichi snapped back to reality. Yes it was his quirk, but he were 6 yo and still had a small limit to the amount if fire he could take.
This were way over his limit.

He screamed in the pain, that surrounded his body.

He did not know how to stop it.