I

I can see you

hurting

I've been through

the same thing

Baby, don't you worry,

I got you

I just wanna know

you

Tell me all your

secrets

Lookin' like you need it

Lights, music, and go. Sway your hips, shimmy your chest. Dollars here, and dollars there. Simple and easy. Nothing Harry did was ever easy, he gripped the pole rounding it as his eyes flickered to the older man who was his target for the night. He parted his lips as he slid down the pole his eyes now locked on the older gentleman. "That's right, fucker move closer to the stage," Harry huffed falling to his knees still staring at the man, and he gave a few bounces before he dragged himself back up the pole, and sexily walked off stage into the crowd. He moved straight toward the ugliest man he had ever seen.

He slid  himself onto the man's lap his arms snaking around his neck. "Hey baby," The husky man whispered, practically moaning into Harry's ear, and Harry rolled his eyes and began the man's lap dance. It was all part of the routine, he had permission to do this, otherwise he'd be six feet under before the night was over.  "When does your shift end?"

"This is my last routine, Baby. Why? Want me to take care of you?" Harry asked his voice silky to the ear, and the man hastly nodded as his lower region became more prompt to Harry. Harry got up walking back to the stage to finish his show, and as he did he walked by a certain blue eyed man and  ruffled his hair. The man smiled and gave him a subtle wink.

Harry did a few tricks he learned back in his stripping days, and smiled in relief when the song came to an end. He gathered up the extra dollar bills from the stage, and walked backstage grabbing his very heavy duffel bag and then went  back to the main house. He fond his target with ease and put on his best seductive smile, and then lead him toward a back room. Again, as he passed the blue eyed man he smirked plucking the cigarette from his fingers and put the stick between his lips and took a small drag.

"Smoking wrinkles your skin," The man said, and Harry smirked as he stood by an open door allowing the man to walk in first. Harry shut the door behind them and locked it, and drops the bag by the door. "I just- uh sit here?" He asked while he pointed toward the chair.

"Yeah," Harry said in a clipped tone, he glanced at the guy and nearly gagged in disgust. The definition of a perv was this guy. "Just sit down." Harry crouched down pulling out a pair of handcuffs, and he smirked walking toward the man and took his hand; cuffing them behind him around the chair. "Just so you don't get carried away and touch me."

"What no touching?"

Harry snorted going back to his bag pulling out his weapon of choice, a baseball bat, and then the knife Louis first gave him, his smirk melted into a smile as he set each weapon to the side. "Wait? What's that? I'm not into fucking weird kinky shit!"

"I'm not going to let you fuck me," Harry snorted. "You're going to tell me why you owe nearly nine hundred bucks!"

"What?"

"The Joker? He sent me to do his bidding, you owe him money, and if you can't pay him then you give your life," Harry shrugged. "Don't make this hard on yourself."