V

Just let it go,

forget it

forever and

ever and ever

"Yeah, he's really sick. I think he's got that bug that's going around," Louis said into the phone, he stared at his house from where he sat in his car, and part of him almost dread walking into that house. "I took him to the doctors, but they only gave him some antibiotics."

"Okay. Well have him give me a call when he feels better," Gemma said. "Goodbye, Louis."

"See ya."

Louis heaved a sigh, and got out walking to his home. Inside he saw Liam eating eggs and toast at the kitchen island. "Hey Lou!" Liam smiled. "Everything went okay, and I even got him to eat this morning. Did you get your beauty rest?"

"Yeah. I'm just gonna go check on him, you can let yourself out," Louis said going to jog up the stairs. Liam rolls his eyes.

"Gee thanks Liam, I appreciate you taking care of my junky boyfriend for the night while I went to a motel and slept all night," Liam huffed setting his plate into the sink having finished his breakfast. He thanked Rosita, and does as Louis says. He left.

Louis opened the door seeing Harry sitting up watching the tv, and gently sipping off a mug. "You look significantly better."

"Do I? I guess withdrawal is finally wearing off, which is good because it already lasted longer than expected, and Liam said withdrawal only lasts about a week or so. He was surprised I was on two weeks," Harry said with a small shrug. Louis smiled going over to Harry with a small smile gracing his lips, and then pressed his to Harry's forehead. "Then if you're feeling better I say we go out tonight, celebrate your newfound sobriety, so why don't you go take a long, long, long shower? You stink."

Harry giggled shaking his head, but he did get up setting his mug down on the bed side table. "Well you don't exactly smell like roses," Harry grinned.

"Then maybe I should join you," Louis smirked. Harry gave him a small smile grabbing clothes, and Louis grinned quickly following him to the shower.
The two boys showered at first, they washed each others hair as they stole kisses from each other, but as they wash each others bodies things of course escalate a bit.

Louis mouthed at Harry's neck tasting a mixture of salt and shower water, but Harry pushed Louis against the shower wall finally using a bit of his strength. "Let me blow you?" Harry asked biting his lip. "As a thank you for taking care of me? I know it was disgusting, and you're a slight clean freak."

"Well I'm not going to reject a blowie," Louis chuckled. "But taking care of you is my job; every good signifigant other knows that they've gotta take care of the other when they are at their lowest. No matter how disgusting and gross that lowest is."

Harry kissed Louis and then sank to his knees, holding on to Louis' thighs to balance himself, and he didn't even give Louis a warning before taking him into his mouth. So what if it was a guilt blowie for lying to Louis? Louis didn't mind.

***

"When you said going out, I thought you meant like a date," Harry sighed gripping his bat looking at Louis as Louis went around turning off the heaters. Harry stayed shirtless because he wasn't about to get heatstroke. Louis gave him a warning look for speaking to him with such a tone, but then quickly smiled at him.

"This is a date. You and I are the only ones here aren't we?" Louis asked picking up a knife. "Oh don't give me that look. You know we'll fuck after this."