3

Danielle POV

    "Why where you crying, was all that bad for you?" He asked and I remembered the ranch. "Well just the ranch it was terrible and I just don't wanna go back,some of it was fun like the horses and shit but they would only serve me peanuts butter and jelly sandwiches and other shit and we had all this tests ,and you couldn't talk to other ppl beside the teachers." I said he hugged me.

    "Don't worry you'll never go back there." He said  "yeah,I know." I decided to go back upstairs and clean up but by the time we reach up ayo had already cleaned up. "Hey thanks dude for cleaning up." I said and he smiled. "No probs,and Teo mom wants us home now ." He said and I pouted. "Do y'all have to go can I come." I ask and they just nodded and grab there stuff and we left.

    *At ayo and Teo's home*

      Teo's POV

    We reached home and I was kinda nervous because this was the first time my mom is finna meet my boo. We entered and I see my mom sitting on the couch waiting for us. "Where were you boys you know the rule,tell me when your going out and who is this girl?" She said and Danielle let go of my arm and walked in front of us what was she doing.

    "Um sorry misses bowles they were at my house and I'm Sure you know by now that Teo got suspended that's cuz he skipped school with me,ayo came over after school and I had a problem that they was helping with sorry for being so much trouble." She said I was surprised that she good be so formal.

    "Ok you boys got away because she explained everything but who is she?" My mom asked and I stepped forward and put my arm around her shoulders."mom this is Danielle my girlfriend." I said and pecked her cheek. "Oh nice to meet you Danielle tell me if Teo doesn't treat you well."she said and we all laughed.
  "Nah he's the best."she said and we headed upstairs.

     "Hey am bored what we finna do?"she asked and I just got up."I don't know bout you but am finna hit the shower."I said and smiling."ok go wash your stank ass."she said and smiled I just took off my clothes and went in the shower.

  Danielle POV

    Teo was in the shower while I was just sitting on the bed scrolling through my IG being bored af until ayo came in and saw me sitting on Teo's bed Alone.  "Oh hey Dani where's Teo?" He asked  "he just went in the shower where else?"I said in a sassy tone of voice. "Okay um Dani can I tell you something I wanted to tell you for a long while?" He said and I put down my phone and gave him a go on look.

   "You fine as hell and I have really grown to like you and not like just friends Dani I like you more than that can i get a kiss or can we have a little fun?" He said and I got pissed.

   "The fuck man you know am with your brother I don't like you like that you are just a friend are you that dumb.?"I said and he just looked shocked. "Well I'll just show you that am the best choice."he said and I got up and walked back a Little. He then came in closer and tried to kiss me. I slapped him. "The fuck ayo are you crazy?"I said. "Come on you know you want it." He said and slapped my ass. "I don't want anything from you ok I love teo and Teo only ." I said and punched his arm but he just grabbed me from behind and and started kissing my neck.

   "Mateo!" I screamed. "What's wrong ?" He said and that's when ayo let go of me and I ran to the bathroom but ayo just sat on the bed. " "Teo Ayo was hitting on me and when I said I didn't like him like that he slapped my ass and i punched him and he grabbed me and started kissing my neck."I said and Teo got out the shower. "The fuck ayo your a dead man ."he said as he dried his skin and put on a pair of boxers. He then ran outta the bathroom and went up to Ayo and slapped him. "The fuck you hitting on my girl." He said and Ayo just got mad.

   "She's to good for you she needs a real man and the fuck teo don't you hit me again?" He said and Teo punched his face. "And what you finna do bout it?" Teo said and I got nervous as I stood at Teo's side.

   "Am gonna take your bitch." He said and tried to grab me but I grabbed his arm and pushed him."who you calling bitch heaux?" I said and Teo pushed me behind him and jumped on Ayo and they started fighting as I stood and watch. Teo was on the top of Ayo punching him but Ayo was tryna fight back. I decided to part them. I went behind Teo and tired to pull them apart. "Teo boo stop that's enough let him go of isn't worth it." I said but he just pulled away. "No he messed with my bae." He said until ayo rolled over and was on Teo then it went back teo being on the top.

  I ran downstairs and saw there mom on the couch. "Hey misses bowles I nee-" I was cut off by her."please call me Bianca. " She said. "Ok Bianca I need you help your son's are fighting can you help part them I'll explain after." I said and she got up and ran upstairs with me.

  "Enough boys Teo get off your brother this is not how I raised y'all." She said and the froze until I held Teo's arm and pulled him with me. "Get downstairs now and Teo put on some clothes first." She said and Ayo ran down stairs as Teo looked for clothes.