6

Danielle POV

     I wrapped up my hair as I saw them come. Malu got out the car with NBA standing watch us first. She ran up on me I grabbed her hair and flung her aside knocking down the camera but I didn't care. I jumped on her and started punching her as she grabbed my hair and pulled me down and started slapping me her nails cut me on my cheek and that's when I got mad i wrapped my fingers around her skinny little neck I dug my nails into her neck I dragged nails across her neck leaving some marks. I started punching her face until she blacked out. I got up and saw NBA getting mad.

   Teo's POV

     I saw Danielle bet the shit out of that heaux til she blacked out. I was just watching Danielle until I just felt my body hit the ground and when I do realize it was NBA who tackled me. "You see what your bitch did?"he said and started punching me till I got mad. "The fuck man your heaux started this." I said and rolled over so I would be on top. I started punching him and that's Dani decided to help but he pushed her and she fell. I got mad and ripped those stupid NBA earrings out of that niggas ear. He began to blead till he blacked out.i got up and raced over to Danielle who was sitting on the ground with tears running down her face.

  "Hey babe let's get out of here am ok stop crying." I said and she nodded and tried to get up. "Ahh!" She said and fell back down. "What's wrong babe?" I-its my ankle it really hurts." She said and held it as she cried in pain. "Your finna be ok it's probably just a sprain let's get you inside and if it still hurts tomorrow I'll take you to the doctor." I said and she nodded.

   I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room . I layed her down on her bed and she fell asleep. I decided to go check myself in the mirror and saw that that nigga bruised my shoulder. while I was taking off my shirt I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

   I picked it up and saw it was my mom so I answered."hey Mom sup?" I said . "I just saw Danielle's live and malu's live are y'all ok?" She asked worried. "Yeah momma I just got a bruise on my shoulder from when I got tackled and Dani just got a scratch from malu's nails and she hurt her ankle when NBA youngboy pushed her away from me." I said .

   "Ok um I gotta go out of town for about a few months ,I was wondering if Danielle would let y'all stay with her since I don't want y'all in the house alone and don't worry I know her mom ain't there." She said. "Well I would be able to stay but I don't know bout Ayo am finna asked her when she wakes up she's asleep right now." I said and my mom just said ok and hung up.

     I went next to her and lay next to he and fell asleep.

   Danielle POV

     I woke up and when I checked the time I saw that it was 11 o'clock the next morning. I decided to get out of bed but as soon as I was about to stand I felt my ankle buckle. "Teo!" I yelled and he jumped up. "What's wrong."he said."take me to the hospital my ankle buckled when I tried to walk."I said crying in pain.

    He ran over to me and helped me up. "Ok let me get ready and I'll drive you." He said. "Can you help me take a shower first there's no way am finna go out in public looking like this ." I said as he nodded he took off his and helped me take off mine. He carried me to the shower and helped me bathe and change my clothes.

He helped me put on this:

  And he was wearing this :

     I picked up his phone an called his momma to come for us while we was waiting my momma called

     I picked up his phone an called his momma to come for us while we was waiting my momma called. "Hey Dani how you doing I saw the live." She said. "I am fine besides the fact that my ankle just buckled it was hurting since NBA youngboy pushed me away from Teo, I'm just here waiting on Teo's mom to come take us to the doctor." I said.

   "Oh Dani sorry to hear that and Teo is finna be staying with you for a while till his mom comes back home ,it up to you if you want Ayo." She said. "Ok let Ayo stay but if he try any slick shit again he's out." I said and we hung up as Teo's mom arrived.

We went to the hospital and the doctor band my ankle and gave me crutches that I'll need for a week. I wen back home and started scrolling through ig while Teo was asleep. While scrolling something caught my eyes. It was a picture of malu with a bandage on he face and a black eye and scars on her neck. I decided to comment. @bhadbhabie : you got caught outside heaux😂👅 how bout that lmfao 👅.

    " About a few minutes later I saw three replies to my comment. The first one was from @nba_youngboy : y'all lucky I wasn't on my a game or else you wouldn't even be able to talk right now. the next one was from @malutrevejo : y'all pussy niggas faking you know good and well that y'all jumped us before we could get to y'all. I laughed at that one this heaux looking for attention. And the last one was from @ogleloo : y'all whoped there ass good.

    I continued scrolling till I saw a picture of youngboy with a cut on his face and a black eye and bruises on his cheek. I decided to leave a comment@bhadbhabie : awww you got your ass whoped by Mah man Lil pussy nigga faking.

    Shortly after two replies came in. The first one was from him @nba_youngboy :I swear this ain't the last you gonna see the next time nigga it's gone be a murder if you run up on me. Laughed so hard that Teo woke up slightly and fell back asleep. The next reply was from @malutrevejo : you lil heaux stole Teo from me before I went with NBA. I just shock my head then I saw Ayo wanted to face time.  I answered.

Start of ft

Danielle:what you want ?

  Ayo :am sorry for what happened the other night I couldn't control myself can you forgive me I already apologized to Teo and he just said ok.

   Danielle : i don't know you can stay with me till y'all mom get back btw but I can't forgive so easily bye bitch. I said and hung up

End of FaceTime

  I checked the time and saw that it was now seven and Teo was just waking up. "Hey bae what time is it?" He asked and I said that it was seven in the night. He jumped up and said that he was supposed to meet his momma about three hours ago.

He got on the phone and explain to his mother what happened. When he hung up we took a bath and went to bed.