9

Danielle's POV

   It's the next day and right now we on a plane to la because am finna drop a song. We on the plane and ayo is only on his phone texting and smiling and Teo is sitting on his seat with his head on my lap listening music and playing with Mah hair. I was bored and decided to be nosy and see who ayo's talking to and annoy his ass. "Hey Teo let's anoy your bro and see who he be smiling and talking to."I whispered softly in Teo's ear. "Hell nah you finna do dat by your self he gets mad at me ." Teo said and I just strugged and walked over to Ayo and sat next to him. "Hey who ya texting?" I asked and he finally looked up from the phone."um just a friend." He said and smiled. "Nah you lien ,ain't no friend have you smiling and laughing so much." I said.

  "It's just a friend ok."he said in a annoyed tone of voice. "He lien Danielle it's that girl he met at the beach."Teo did and came over the seat behind Ayo. "Okay so what if am talking to her is it a crime?" Ayo said getting mad and I laughed. "No but it's a crime to his it from your bro." Teo said and grabbed his phone and we started running. Ayo got up and was chasing after us. "Give it back.!" Ayo said but we just ignore and run straight into the guys bathroom and locked it. "Ok let's see the convocation." I said. "Guys open up." Ayo yelled but we ignore.

Beginning of messages
(A -ayo d- deara.)

(Ayo has deara as deara 😍 in his contact)

A : hey you looked fine af in that black swimsuit yesterday.

D : thanks you not so bad your self you fine af love the tats😍

A: thanks so what you doing tonight?😏

D : I'll be in la do I probably just gonna chill at my hotel room being bored.😐

A :oh cool I'll be in la to wanna hang out tonight?😉

D : sure see ya at 7 meet me at the ice cream place round the corner my Hollywood studios my hotel is a few blocks away.

A : okay see ya den p.s love that ass and the tattoo on it.😏😍

D :lol thx see ya later gotta go bye😘

A :yeah see ya😘

End of messages

  Teo and I was laughing so hard in the bathroom they Ayo and deara so cheesy but it's cute LMAO. Me and Teo walked out and handed Ayo his phone. "Just ah friend huh?" I said with a smirk on Mah face. "Yes just friends." Ayo gleared at us. "Dude she likes you and I know your dumb ass can see dat and I know you like her too." Teo siad "fine maybe I do a little but don't y'all dear interfere with my love life. " Ayo said and we just raiser our hand in defense and sat back down and wait for the plane to land.

  *Time Skip 3 hours later*

Right now we are at the studio and Ayo is off with deara but Ayo and my mom is here with me. "Ok Danielle I've watch all the songs you got but I think you should do these heaux first ok?" The producer said and I nodded.

   Beginning of song:

(Chorus)
I ain't non like these heaux(no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo (yup)
Yeah man pockets so swollen
Man I ain't non like these heaux (no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo
Yeah man pockets so swole up
(Yeah,yeah, yeah)

(Verse 1)

  Look these heaux be flossin
Fake ass jewelry ,got ah neck rash (eww)
These heaux heaux be fake ballin
Tax money that shit won't last(bye)
These heaux be dick riding
Think the gone come up cuz they let you fuck(you ah how)
These heaux be full of drama they always with da extra
These heaux wake up ,they begging
On the gram they be fake flexin(why you lying ?)
These heaux wake up they broke (eww)
They mattresses be on the floor(haha)
These heaux they wake up they messy (messy) they running they're mouth they so petty (petty)
These heaux they feed off attention (yup),zero time that's what I give em

(Chorus)

I ain't non like these heaux(no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo (yup)
Yeah man pockets so swollen
Man I ain't non like these heaux (no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo
Yeah man pockets so swole up
(Yeah,yeah, yeah)

(Verse 2)
Look, these heaux be lackin,see me in the back
They talk all this shit but won't say it in person
Won't catch me off guard on no boulevard
Foreign my car ,my driver ,my gaurd
Water water dripping come take ah peek,you in ah trailer heaux bitch you can't compete
Am riding Solo don't need no one but me
Run up ah check ,yeah we runnin the streets (yeah)
Red cup ?no it ain't cool aid
Got me fed up you heaux to fake.
One minute he your man ,he your ride or die(haha)
Next minute on the gram with ah new bae(wow)
These heaux these heaux,shame on these heaux (fakin bitch)
I'm in the maybach heard you got repoed
Hair done ,dimonds on ,need ah pee coat(bitch)
Heard the feds listening gotta speak low.

(Chorus)

I ain't non like these heaux(no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo (yup)
Yeah man pockets so swollen
Man I ain't non like these heaux (no)
Don't compare me to no one (don't do it)
Money green like CeeLo
Yeah man pockets so swole up
(Look)
End of song

  "Ok that's ah rap" the producer yelled and I walked out. "That was lit."Teo said and kissed me."congrats Dani am so proud I bought you your on pent house for you and Teo and Ayo so y'all can stay there but the house is under your name Dani so y'all kids can go have some fun I have things to do." Mom said and we nodded and ran out.

   "Teo am hungry let's go get something to eat." I said. "Ok let me call an Uber." He said. "Nah we can walk." I said and he shock his head. "It's dangerous to be out walking at this hour." He said. " We'll be fine Lego. " I said . "Fine" he said and we started walking.

   Teo's POV
  We were walking in the streets of Hollywood at 11 in the night when my phone started ringing. "Who's it?"Danielle asked. " It says unknown" I said and she said answer and out it on loudspeaker.

Beginning of Call (t for Teo and ???for unknown)

T : hello who is this

??? : Don't mind that Teo just know I can see you ,you better watch your back. (A deep voice said )

T :who the fuck is this and how do you know my name ?

???: You don't remember me? I know Danielle is there with you am coming for y'all. (The voice siad again I looked around and saw we were the hill only people out on the streets right now.)

T: Ayo if its ,I swear am finna whop your ass.

??? : Oh it's not Ayo he's already been taken care off ... Teo help it's not me on the phone go hide Teo hide. (I heard ayo's voice in the background)

  T: give me back my brother you physcho leave us alone.

???:....

End of Call

  The person hung up and I grabbed Danielle and we ran into an abandoned house. "Teo am actually really scared." Dani said and I held her close to me."it's ok I think we lost him. "Oh no you haven't."a voice said from behind us. Before I could make a move I felt a sharp pair in my arm and I fell to the ground,the last thing I saw was a needle in my arm Dani running to me. "Teo please wake up I can't loose you I love you ahhhh " was the last thing I heard before everything went  black.