16

Ayo's POV

  It's been three months since Dani and my bro got back together and they been hanging out alot.

   I was chilling in my room with Erica and Mateo was with Danielle in his room. Erica was laying in my bed listening to music while I was setting up my phone cuz I was boutta go live. "Hey baby you mine if I go live?"I asked her as she got up. She was wearing a pair of shorts and one of my t-shirt. "Sure I don't mind." I went live and started playing music."hey guys am chilling here with boo. I started playing music and dancing. Until Erica changed my music and started terking. "Hands on ya knees arch ya back hoe bounce that ass." I started singing while she twerked in me. We end the live and was boutta eat. "Fuuckk Danielle am boutta cum!!" I heard Mateo yelling from his room. "The fuck is your brother serious." Erica asked slightly annoyed. "Teo shot cho ass up we tryna eat here fuck Dani later." I yelled and I heard moans. "Let's ignore them babe." Erica said and she ate as I lay on her lap cuz I lost my appetite. "HARDER MATEO HARDER!" I heard Dani moan. "Say man name." I heard Teo say. "Teooo daddy!" I heard Danielle yell.

"Um Ayo amma see ya later."Erica said leaving. "Sorry bout today."I said as she left. I sat downstairs and Teo and Dani came down after. "Y'all couldn't have done that another time y'all made Erica leave. "Sorry bro we just got caught up."Teo said . "Nasty ass."I mumbled. As they walk to the kitchen.

    Danielle POV

     I was sitting in the kitchen with teo when I felt someone slap my ass. "Mateo."I said and he looked at me innocently."what?" He said in a child voice. "You slapped Mah ass."I said and he smirked and we went out to the car. "Where you wanna go?" He asked. "Home."I said and he nodded. I turned on the radio and in my face by k camp was playing. "I don't know what you heard but ah know ah want you to put what pussy in mah face."I sang along. "You ah girl what do you know bout dat'." Teo said.

  "Alot."I said smiling. "You post to know bout dick not pussy." He said and I laughed. "Well am bi I like guys and girls."I said. "Really why didn't you tell me?" He said shocked. "Cuz you never ask I been with ah girl many times I was with malu at one point and I regretted that shit." I said. "Damn ma I still love you tho." He said and I kissed him.

   We arrived at my place and I went to my room and took a shower and put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie. Me and Mateo just chilled for the rest of the day and sleep.

  Ayo's POV

   Erica came back and right now we was in my room . I looked at her and started kissing her lips and she kiss back. The kiss got deep and i slid off her shirt and started kissing her titties earning small moans from her. I was boutta take off her shorts when she held my hands and sat back up. "Mmm babe stop ."she said . "Why?"I asked. "cuz am a vergin I'm not ready yet." She said and I fake pouted and pretend to be sad."fine"I said and pouted as she put on her shirt. "Awww is Ayleo sad come here baby."she said and kissed me. I kissed her back and we went back to chilling. "So prom is in less than ah month will you go with me?" I ask her and she got excited."yes." She said hugging me."so amma take you to get your nails done and hair and amma buy you a dress."i told her. "I can afford my own things but thanks for the offer."she said."come on let me spoil you princess."I whined and she laughed. "Fine but I owe you."she said hugging me."no you don't."I said and she laughed until she got a text. "Ok babe but I gotta go my mom wants me home."she said and I nodded and took her home.

    Danielle's POV

     Me and Teo was going love right now playing music and shit. "Ah don't know what you've been told but ah want you to put that pussy in mah face ,put that pussy in mah face."I sang as looked at me funny. "Ok so we changing that song cuz you played it to much for the day and don't do it." He joked and put on xo tour my life3 by  lil Uzi vert. "You lucky you cute ." I told him . "I know."he said smirking. Ok started dancing and I started singing. "Ah don't really care if you cry on the real tho you should have never lied." I sang until I saw Teo got over to bed and took up his phone and was in his IG dm's. I ran over to him and jumped on his back."Dani the fuck why do you keep trying to break me back." He laughed as I wrap my legs around him and we started play fighting and he held me by my stomach and threw me on the bed."the fuck nigga my belly peircing you nearly ripped that shit out." I said punching his arm. "But I didn't."he said smiling.

    "Ok pussy hoes we boutta do some shit that we never done on live we finna read your dm's to us and maybe answer a few btw if y'all ask ah dumb question you finna get ah dumb answer. " Said as I look for my phone. "Well y'all heard her let's get this shit started you first Dani." He said."ok so the first one is from @woahvicky: Dani you better watch who you wanna be smack talking cuz amma tell the police the truth bout you" I read. "What's the truth Dani.?"Teo asked laughing."you better get cho lying ass and boot da boot your ass outta Mah mother fucking dm's hoe I've been encousarated to many times to be scared of any mother fucking cups bitch ah cup could come this close to Mah face amma spit on that ass.... Amma sit Mah ass down before I get to outta hand."I said sitting back down.

    "Ok that was a hard start so my turn nah I say as I scroll through Mah dm's. First one from@bhadbhabie56:I love you so much teo you and your bro is amazing dancers and y'all inspire me." I read out with a smile. "Thank you so much bahdbhabie56 keep on dance if that is what we inspire you to do and yeah Dani your turn." I said as I watch her find one.@unrulyprayer: Dani your so cute just saying and how do you put up with your momma arguing with you all the time." I read and laughed. "Well first thing thanks for the compliment and second I just fight back even tho it's my fault sometimes cuz I just get on her nerves but I love my mom and I will do anything for her but she gets on my mother fucking nerves at times." I said as I put down my phone.

   "Hey Dani would you go to prom with me?" Teo asked and I smiled."yes." I said and kissed him as we ended the live. It was now twelve am and I was sleepy so I changed and went to bed with teo right next to me.