17(last chapter maybe)

Teo's POV

   Today is the day of prom and I can't wait till tonight am do glad am taking Dani but I wanna spoil her. I woke up this morning and did my heigine and put this on:

I walked down the stairs and saw Ayo already dressed and my mom cooking breakfast

I walked down the stairs and saw Ayo already dressed and my mom cooking breakfast. "Morning mom morning bro."I said and sat down. This is what ayo was wearing btw

"Morning sweetie want some pancakes?"mom said smiling

"Morning sweetie want some pancakes?"mom said smiling. "No thanks Mom love you."I said and she kissed my cheek. "Morning bro so tonight is prom what are you gonna do?" Ayo asked. "Amma take Dani out and let her choose whatever she wants." I said smiling. "Same here bro." H said as we walk out the door waving at my mom. I went over to Dani's house and knocked on her door. She opened wearing a pair of sweats and t-shirt,her hair was in a messy bun and she was rubbing her eyes.

   "Sorry did I wake you?" I asked and she gestured for me to come in. "No I just woke up amma take a shower and be right back." She said as I sat on her bed and watch TV. She came back out shortly wearing this:

"Ok so this what we gone do today,amma take you to get your nails done and hair and buy you a surprise and give you money for your dress and shoes ite ma

"Ok so this what we gone do today,amma take you to get your nails done and hair and buy you a surprise and give you money for your dress and shoes ite ma." I said sternly. "Damn ok I was just gonna relax today but let's go. " She said and I smiled.

   Time skip to evening of prom

     Danielle's POV

    Ok so it's time for prom and I had just done getting ready,Teo took me and damn he fixed me good. This was my outfit:

I took a few pics and posted it I was down stairs waiting for Teo when I heard the door bell ring

I took a few pics and posted it I was down stairs waiting for Teo when I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and saw the boys all ready and damn Teo looks fine as hell.Ayo was standing with Erika and she was wearing this short fitted Black dress. This what Ayo and Teo was wearing:
Teo:

 This what Ayo and Teo was wearing:Teo:

Ayo:

"Y'all looking good and damn boo you clean up nice

"Y'all looking good and damn boo you clean up nice." I said as he took off the mask and put it in his pocket. "Thanks and you be looking like ah snack but I have one question?" He said as we get into the backseat of the car. "What?" I asked as I play with his fingers. "Why put that on when you know it's coming off?" He said and I laughed."shut up teo your such a perv."I said joking.

   "Get ah room you two."Ayo said driving but we ignored him. "So amma perv now?" Teo asked fake pouting. "Aww is Teo weo sad?don't worry your my perv." I said and kissed him .

   We arrived at the dance and we were now going in and could hear tunnel vision by Kodak Black playing. We walked in and it was packed obviously and me and Ayo and Teo started dancing while I was there watching. Twerkaholic started and I just had to dancing I was grinding and twerking and Teo was just there watching me. Then they started playing freak hoe. "Ayye this ma shit." I said and started twerking. I was twerking when I felt someone grab my waist and was grinding on me I turned around and saw Teo smiling.

     "I love you so much babe." He said and hugged me."me too boo." I said smiling. "I got you this." He said pulling a velvet box outta his pocket,he opened it and it was a necklace with his name ingrave on it it was silver and covered in dimonds."omg Teo it's beautiful I love you so much." I said kissing him. "Its beautiful just like you I got you one with Dani on it too." He said handing me a gold one that had dimonds around my name. He put it around my neck and he started the slow dance.

    Later on that night they were playing rake it up and you know ya girl gotta Dance. I was having so much fun and Teo was bye the food table. I was twerking when I felt someone grab my waist and started grinding on me. It didn't feel like Teo so I put my hands on the person hands and felt long nails. I looked back and saw malu . "The fuck you think you doing." I said as Teo saw and was storming over with his friend keyshawn and my bestie Justin and Lucas. "Am just grinding on a fatty." She said smirking. "Go grind on NBA this ma fatty."Teo said holding me closer to me. "Me and NBA broke up he with ayo's ex I miss you Dani am sorry can I have another chance.?" She asked. "Nah go suck dick trevehoe." I said changing her name and stormed over to Justin. "You good?"he asked."yup." I said .

    "Ok guys it's time to anouncce prom king and queen." The teacher said and everyone chaired. "Ok so prom king is Ayleo bowles and his Queen is Erica." She said and we cheered as they go up to the stage. "We didn't win prom queen and king but am happy for them." Teo said as the crown them and they slow dance till everyone join in."you'll always be my king I love you."I said to him and I got a kiss. "And you'll always be ma one and only queen." He said and we danced the rest of the night away.

  Author's note: thank y'all so much for the amount of read and like and stuff. But I just got one thing to say to a hater you know who you are if you don't like me or the book get the fuck off