8

Danielle POV

   It's the day after I was offered a record deal and I woke up to a sleeping Teo. I kissed his cheek and he rolled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I was trapped in his arm, I got out of be and left him sleeping on the bed. I went and took a shower.

    When I was done in the shower I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and went back into my room. I walked into my bedroom and saw Teo awake laying on the bed. "Morning boo"I said and pecked his cheek. "Morning." He said and kissed me back. I walked away and went in my draws and found a pair of Calvin Klein sports bra and panties. "How you feeling today bae." I asked as I finish putting on my bra. "Am feeling fine just hungry." He said and I just said ok.

    I went into my closet and put on a pair of shorts and a hoodie that said 'how bout dat' on it.
Teo got out of bed and left and went to take a shower so I just went down to the kitchen and saw Ayo laying on the couch in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. "Morning ayleo sup?" I said and he ajusted himself to see me. "Oh morning Danielle." He said and gave me a hug.

   I went to the kitchen and made us breakfast. Teo came down shortly and was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a black T-shirt.

  We was just chilling on the couch when Teo groaned. "What's up with yow hiper ass now?" I said and laid on my lap and played with my hair. "Am so fucking bored let's do shit." He said. "So what you wanna do." I said and played with his afro. "Hey guys how bout we get some food and go to the beach and call some friends." Ayo said and we agreed.i went up to my room and saw Teo already wearing a pair of Calvin Klein swim trunks and a pair of basketball shorts ,as he was pull on his tshirt I noticed a tattoo on his chest. It looked like this :

 It looked like this :