10

Teo's POV

I woke up in a dark room,I saw the windows had bars in them preventing me from going anywhere, the door was old and rusty ,the room was full of dust and all I could hear was the water from the pipes echoing in the room and screams coming from another room. Then my memory flashed back.

   "Where the fuck am I , where's Danielle,where's my fucking brother!" I yelled and kicked the door. "Teo Teo help babe am so sorry they're forcing me!" I heard Danielle scream from the other room.  "What the fuck are y'all doing to my baby.!" I screamed in anger. "Get off me get off me you physcho don't touch me." I heard Danielle screaming. I got mad and started banging the door like a mad man . "Let her go let us out ." I yelled until I heard foot steps and I took a step back from the door. "Well hello again Teo missed me?" A male voice said as he walked in the room,he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie covering his face and a pair of sunglasses. "Who the fuck are you and where is Dani and Ayo?" I said and he began laughing.  "Oh there being prepared and your pour Dani is fucking an other guy." He said and I felt anger coursing through my veins. "What the fuck y'all rapeing Danielle as soon as i get my hands on you y'all gonna be Dead." I said. " I think it's time you see who I am." He said and took off the hoodie and I saw the fucking dick head.

   "The fuck youngboy." I said and he smirked. "Finally I get my hands on you and your precious Dani your bro was just a bonus. " He said and I couldn't contain myself anymore,I wasn't thinking straight I could control my body anymore. "That's it you took shit way to far." I said and ran and tackled him .

    I started punching him until I felt a sharp pain in my leg. The fuck this nigga stock the needle in me again. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

   I woke up in a different room this time ,I looked around and saw Ayo but no Danielle. " Ayo what happened are you ok bro?" I asked and tried to run to him but was pulled back the chains attached to the wall and my wrist."am fine just a little soar ,how bout you." He said and I said am fine.

   The door opened and NBA walked back in. "Oh I see y'all are awake." He said. "Where's Danielle?" I asked angrily. "I see your a little eager to see your precious Dani, guys bring her in." He said and I see to guy holding Danielle. She looked terrible,her clothes was a mess and her hair was Tangled and she had scratches on her shoulder ,she was wearing a pair in shorts and her a torn up t-shirt and she was shivering cuz it's fucking freezing in this room.

    "Teo!" She yelled and ran to me and hugged me. "OMG Danielle I missed you are you ok did they hurt you bad ?" I asked. "Teo they raped me and when I resist they hit me." She cried and I kissed her.  "Untie him let them have there little petty party." NBA said and they untie me. I hugged her and she hugged me back ,her skin was as cold as ice and she was shivering. "Here take me shirt your freezing." I said and took of my shirt. "But you'll be cold." She said and I put it on her. " I'll be fine." I said and she nodded. "Awww cute guys tie her with Ayo." He said and I got up. "No leave her alone if it's me you want take me." I said and they took her next to Ayo. "I got up and was about to run up on NBA when his stupid goons held me back. I kicked in stomach with all my force and he groaned in pain.  He went out the room and came back with a piece of steel . "Noooo please don't hurt him leave him do what you want with me." Dani said as they chained one of my hand to the wall.

   NBA was still in pain but he ignored it. He took the steal and swung it and hit me in the ribs ,I fell to the ground from the excruciating pain. "Ahhhhh!!" I yelled and held my ribs. I gasped for air and he started laughing at my pain. "Teoooo!" Dani yeld. " The fuck y'all hurting Mah lil bro" Ayo screamed and broke free from the ropes. He tackled NBA and strated beating him but the gaurds held him back and chained him to the wall.

    "Y-your cr-crazy" I said while gasping for air.I got up and managed to stand. "Am not finished with you ,you deserve to suffer." He said and punched me across the face ,I started spitting blood and that's when Danielle realized that she could get free cuz they didn't chain her tightly. She got away and started hitting NBA but the guys chained her back tighter.

    "And your interfering." He said and looked at Ayo and kicked him in the gut. Ayo fell to the ground and groaned in pain. Then he came again and started choking me until I blacked out the last thing I heard was Danielle and Ayo screaming my name.