14

Ayo's POV

I was asleep in my room when I heard a bang in Teo's room so I got up and put on my Gucci slides and walked over to his room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I knocked again. "Go away mom." I heard Teo say and it sounds like he been crying. "It's ayleo bro." I said. I didn't get a response so I opened the door and walked in I saw Teo sitting on his couch with a blunt smoking,he looked like he   hasn't been sleeping and he was on his phone. "Bro what's wrong and what was that noise."I said as I woke over to him and sat on his bed. "The noise was that." He said pointing to a smashed picture of malu and our farther ." Why did you smashed the picture?" I asked. "Cuz that hoe is in it and because I just hate my dad cuz he just like her it seems like everyone I get close to always fucks up my life."he said as he pick up the picture cutting malu out and throwing it in the trash.

  "Bro what's really up with you cuz I know it's more than you missing Dani."I said "I don't wanna talk about it."  He said and out the blunt and put it in the ash tray."what happened today?" I asked. "Fine after Dani introduce me to her friend and we split up I saw NBA youngboy and he told me that he shoved me for talking shit bout him on IG and I got mad and beat his ass and I was pissed so I went to the feild and sat on the bleachers until school was over and I was boutta leave when I saw malu coming and she pushed me back down and kissed me and after Dani saw and left NBA saw us behind there and malu ran to him and lied and said I kissed her and he was pissed and cuss me then they left and that's when Dani came back with Justin and you know what happened after that." He said .

   "Do you still have any feelings for malu?"I asked and he scrunched up his face. "Oh hell naw nigga she should hoe that hoe got me fucked up." He said and I laughed. "Ok well it twelve am and we got school tomorrow you need some sleep and I'll see how I can help you with Dani." I said and walked off. I went back in my room and was about to when my phone buzzed it was Erica.

Erica 💋(he changes her name ) hey you up I can't sleep.

Ayo💗(she changed his name.) :I was just about to sleep after helping my bro with something.

Erica💋 : oh sorry I should let you sleep

Ayo💗:nah it's ok we can talk if you wanna

Erica💋: ok so how was your day and how's things with your gf?

Ayo💗: it's been stress full my bro gf broke up with him cuz she saw something and took it the wrong way and he ain't taking it easy and my and my gf broke up she ah hoe.

Erica 💋 : oh sorry to hear hop things work out for him

Ayo💗:so how bout you?

Erica 💋:well I meet a cute guy today and got his number,I unpacked and I haven't made any friends yet besides this girl name malu.

Ayo💗: wonder who dat guy his👀 and stay away from malu she ah hoe and bad news she da reason my bro is single Right she ah liar.

Erica 💋:oh ok I'll stay away and the cute guy is u silly 😊

Ayo💗: oh thx you cute to hey wanna play t or d?(Truth or Dare)

  Erica 💋: sure I'll go first truth or dare?

Ayo💗: truth

Erica 💋 :what's Mah name in your phone?