Hour 4

"You want me to steal a fucking apple?" She hissed.

"Well there's always a first time for everything."

She rolled her eyes and 'stealthily' tried to grab the apple from the syall but unfortunately for her, the fruit vendor immediately caught her.

"What do you think you're doing?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"Um I was-"

"Help! There's a hooligan on the loose." He hollered.

"Oh brother," Michael rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm. He dragged her behind him, running towards the woods before any of the vendors caught up to them.

When they finally reached the hidden part of the woods, they sat down beneath the huge maple tree, panting.

"Well first plan failed," Michael breathed out.

"Think again," Malaya smirked before tossing an apple his direction, landing in front of him.

He sat there shocked. He never knew this girl could do it. Actually, he'd never think  any girl could do it. He's sexist, just like that. "I guess you aren't as completely helpless as I thought you were."

"Okay," he smiled down at her, "Step 2. Climb a tree without any difficulty."

"That's stupid." She rolled her eyes, pretending that she found this idea unamusing when in reality, she's just afraid to look like a fool in front of Michael.

"Is it really?" He snickered, "Last time I checked you didn't know how to climb down buildings. How are you supposed to get away when you don't know the basics?"

Malaya thought for a while and she knew he was right. After a few minutes of pondering, she finally gave up.

"Fine," she huffed. She made her way to the tree and tried to climb it.

And as expected, she landed on her ass.

"Omygod," Michael laughed cockily, "That was priceless."

Malaya groaned, annoyed at how Michael was being such a prick. Sometimes, he doesn't really know when to shut up or when he's actually hurting somebody.

Instead of giving up, Malaya used this as motivation.

She ended up falling multiple times until after a few more tries, she finally got the hang of it.

"Michael!" She screamed when she reached the top. He was sleeping under the tree, tired and worn out from watching her fall every time.

"What?" he groaned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Look where I am!" She screamed down at him.

He opened his eyes lazily but once his gaze landed on her, his eyes widened in surprise. "Are you shitting me?"

"No! Michael! I'm doing it!" She screamed.

"But how?" He tilted his head in confusion and amusement.

She stuck a tongue out at him, feeling triumphant for once in her life. It was a great feeling, she thought.

Michael laughed and soon enough she joined him too. "Okay next step"

"What is it?" He called out at him.

"You have to do a crow!" He called back.

"What?"

"It's what we lost boys do when we win at something! Go crow." He shouted up at her.

"Okay," she muttered to herself. She wasn't going to let Michael make a fool out of her. She needs to do this perfectly.

She dug in and took a deep breath before letting out a huge piercing sound.

Michael covered his ears at the high pitched sounds coming out of her mouth and she knew that she successfully did it.

She did it.

a/n

omg ok I rlly love this story pls read

comment vote and share ily guys

-Athena