Robots Can Get Sick Too (Quickie)

Kai brought the spoon full of deep crimson red soup up to Zane's mouth, gently poking the rim of the spoon his lips. Zane squinted and brought his blanket up to his mouth, covering most of his face up. His gleaming blue eyes peered past the blanket.
"C'mon bro...you're being hard." Complained the teen in a red flashy jacket. He put the steaming spoon back into the bowl it originated out of and set it to the side. he leaned forward and stared at Zane in the eyes. The white haired ninja looked at him with eyes full of apology, something in his throat whirring.
"You need to eat this crap so you'll feel better, Zane." Kai whined, tapping the bowl. Zane grunted and threw the entire blanket over his head. He hid deep beneath the blanket and tried his best to look small; curling up tight. Kai was smiling as he pushed the lump on the bed gently. It earned a whine from under the covers.
"At least drink some water! Can you at least hold that down?"
It was a minute, but Zane nodded from under the blanket. Kai gladly left the room and headed towards the kitchen. He slid into the kitchen, grabbed a glass cup from the cupboard, and quickly filled it with water from the faucet. Kai nodded at his cup and sped back down to Zane's room. Opening the door, he peeked past the door frame and saw Zane sitting up. He was sniffling and wiping his sweater sleeve against his 'nose'. Zane snorted loudly, making Kai cringe. The hot head then opened the rest of the door with his foot, making Zane jump.
"You blow your nose this instant, mister!"
Zane stared and sniffled loudly again. Then, shook his head. Kai grumpily charged in and set the cup down next to the still steamy bowl of soup, the ice cold water inside it sloshing as he put it down.
"Blow. Your. Nose!"
The nindroid held his head up in a act of defiance. Kai was so done. He sighed and ripped a tissue out of Zane's tissue box despite his attitude clearly shown towards it. Kai shoved it into Zane's chest. Zane let out a light 'oof'.
"Blow or I'm gonna make you." Kai hissed in his friend's face. Zane's face then melted into one of defeat, sweat starting from his brow. Kai's gaze softened.
"...Please? For me?"
Zane's eyes searched Kai's beady ones, looking for any sign of anger. or hidden desire to drop kick the sick boy. All he saw was...concern. Concern glimmered at him, making the feeling of pity swirl into his chest. Zane sniffed and nodded his head, taking the tissue. He blew his 'nose' as loud as he possibly could and he swore that his gears stopped moving for a moment.
"Gugh..." Zane muttered, sniffing and throwing the used tissue into the room's waste basket. Kai nodded, pleased with Zane.
"Now, can you take a few sips of water now? Just so there's something in you."
Zane rolled his eyes to the side and nodded his head, grabbing tightly at his blanket and throwing it over the top of his head, covering most of his pure white locks. The red dressed male took the still water from next the untouched soup and slowly brought it up to Zane's lips.
"Tilt your head back a bit and I'll pour it in for ya."
Zane complied and his head tilted back, his mouth opening just enough to get some sips in his mouth. Kai was happy that Zane was finally complying with his demands. He tipped the cup and a small amount of water poured into Zane's mouth. Kai stopped when he put in a reasonable amount in Zane, which the nindroid gladly accepted down his throat. This was repeated three or so times until Zane let out a loud yawn.
"Tired are we?"
"...M-maybe..."