Part 2

Zelo POV

They dragged us to some fancy house. I think I saw a sign that said Starship on it. Himchan Hyung was worried about the girl, I don’t know why. She really was an awesome fighter. They brought us to a room and locked us in it.

“What do we do now Hyung?”

“Just shut up!” he screamed at me as he ran over to the bed to check on the girl.

I don’t know how long we had been there, but it had started to get darker outside by the time the girl started to wake up. I heard her moaning and turned to see her raise one of her hands to her head.

I rushed to her side and Himchan Hyung stood up as well. She opened her eyes and I smiled. “Hi Noona!”

“Where are we?” she moaned.

“Don’t know” I replied with a smile. “But I did see a sign that said Starship I think.”

Miyoung POV

I think? Is he serious? “I think? You don’t know?” I sat up a bit and saw my bread snatcher. “Do you have any idea where we are?” I asked him.

The Bread snatcher looked at me and smirked. “My guess would be their hang out, but it is kind of fancy for that.”

My guess is that these guys are new in town considering that they really don’t know much about the gangs here. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up rather shakily. “Careful Noona!” The younger one called out as I stumbled into him.

“Thank you” I said as I steadied myself. I looked around the room and saw the crest of the Starship family etched into the furniture. Guess the dumb kid did know what he was talking about earlier.

I took a deep breath and then asked “Why were those guys attacking you?”

“Probably because we are the new gang in town and they were trying to scare us off” my bread snatcher, I think the younger one called him Himchan earlier, replied cockily.

“I bet that attitude has something to do with it as well” I snapped back at him and the young one, Zelo, chuckled.

“YA!” he pouted and I giggled a little. He looks kind of cute with a pout on his face.

“Relax” I said. “I can get us out of here” I smiled “but you guys have to promise to do whatever I ask you to once we are out.”

“Oh really? And just how are you planning on getting us out of here?” There he goes again with the attitude.

“Does that really matter?”

Himchan POV

Does she really think it is going to be that easy to get us out of this place? “You do realize that if they have such a big place for their headquarters, that they aren’t just some puny small town gang, right?”

“Yes” she smiled. How can she possibly smile in a situation like this? “Any more questions?”

Huh? And she says I have attitude? “Yeah! Why did you get yourself involved in all this in the first place?”

I could tell she was surprised by the question. “Simple” she smiled “Those guys were fighting dirty and I hate that.”

“That’s why you got involved?”

“Yeah, do you have a problem with that?”

“No” I shook my head.

“Good, now I’m going to try and get us out of here.” She walked towards the door and banged on it. After a few minutes some guy opened it. She chuckled a little and said “Hello K Will Oppa!” How does she know that guy? Is she part of this gang too? Was it all just an act?

“What are you doing here Miyoung?” the guy, K Will was it, replied.

“Well it seems like your new gang still has a few things to learn” she laughed.

“I’m going to kill those punks!”

“Don’t worry about it Oppa. Is your boss home? I’d like to talk to him” she smiled. Now I really don’t think I can trust her.

“YA!” he yelled and one of the guys who attacked us came running over.

“Yes Hyung?”

“Is the Boss home yet?”

“Yeah, he just got in, why?”

“Good, go and tell him we have company.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” the younger guy protested.

“Listen punk, you’re lucky I’m not kicking your ass right now. Now, just go and do as you’re told!”

“Whatever!” the young guy said as he stormed off.

“Don’t mind him” the K Will guy smiled. “I’ll take you to see the Boss now.”

I really have a bad feeling about this. I quickly stood up and walked over to the door. “Do you mind if I come too?” I asked with a smile. I hate putting on a facade.

The K Will guy looked at me and I could tell he was judging me. “I think it would be best if you wait here” he finally said. “Don’t worry; we aren’t going to harm her.” That’s not what I’m worried about.

“Don’t worry Himchan” she smiled. Why does she have to be so cute? I’d almost be willing to sell out my gang along with my soul if she really is a devil in disguise. She stepped through the doorway and I watched as the door closed and locked. I sighed heavily. I can’t believe I’m seriously considering betraying my gang members over this. I’ve got to get my act together before I see her again.