Part 14

Flashback (3rd Person POV)

“Don't you think we could take the Wonder Girls gang?” Jieun asked

“Yeah! They don't seem too tough” Zinger said excitedly. “We could easily take them down.”

Miyoung couldn't help but laugh at their conversation. She could tell that they really didn't know anything about being a gang.

“What's so funny?” Sunhwa asked as she stood up and walked over to her.

“Sorry” Miyoung giggled “but you guys really have no clue what you are talking about. The Wonder Girls gang is out of you league. You wouldn't stand a chance.”

“What do you know?” Sunhwa scoffed. “We've been planning this for a while now and we know what we are doing!”

Miyoung stood up and looked Sunhwa directly in the eyes. “If you’re looking to get yourselves beat to a pulp, then yes you do know what you are doing.” Then she grabbed her things and walked away.

“What's her problem?” Jieun asked.

“Just ignore her!” Sunhwa was obviously upset. “We can do this!”

“When do you guys think we should attack?” Hyoseong asked the group.

“The sooner, the better” Sunhwa said seriously. “That way that bitch won't have time to warn them.”

“Then let's go!” Hyoseong commanded and they all took off to find the Wonder Girls gang.

On her way home from school, Miyoung stopped to grab a snack at the store. “I love the red bean paste bread here” she smiled as she took a bite.

As Miyoung continued on her way home, she couldn't help seeing a group of girls fighting. She stood and watched for a while as one group ganged up on the other. “Did you really think you could take us on?” Miyoung recognized the voice. It was Sunye from the Wonder Girls gang.

Miyoung took a closer look at the girls she was fighting and realized that they were the girls from her class. “I tried to warn them” she mumbled to herself as she shook her head and continued on her way.

The next day, Sunhwa ran over to Miyoung and grabbed her by the collar. “You warned them, didn't you?!”

“Sunhwa calm down!” Hyoseong said as she pulled her away from Miyoung. Miyoung looked at the four girls and saw how beat up they were. She sighed as she sat back down. Noticing the sigh and figuring she was giving her attitude, Sunhwa screamed “You little Bitch!” and lunged for her again, but was held back by Zinger and Jieun.

Miyoung looked up and said “I didn't rat you guys out.”

The girls froze and looked at her. They couldn't tell if she was serious or not. “Please” Sunhwa scoffed. “You were the only one who knew of our plans. If you didn't tell them, who did?”

Miyoung looked up at her and said “If you were really serious about fighting them, then why were you making plans in a place where anybody could overhear you?” The girls looked at her confused. “I'm not the only one who heard about your plans.”

“Yeah right!”

“If you don't believe me, then take a look behind you.” Sunhwa turned around and saw a group of girls chuckle mockingly before walking away.

“Who are they?” Hyoseong asked.

“They are members of the JYP family” Miyoung stated. “Right now they are only trainees, but eventually they will become part of a gang.”