Part 3

Miyoung POV

“Thank you K Will Oppa” I smiled as we walked down the hall.

“Don't mention it” he replied. “I'm curious though.”

“About what?”

“How did you get mixed up with those guys?”

I giggled “Why?”

“You do realize they have been causing trouble all over town?”

“I know” I smiled.

We entered one of the studies and I was greeted by the head of the Starship family, Kim Shi-dae. “Miyoung! Come on in and have a seat!” he gestured to the chair closest to him.

I walked over and smiled as I sat down. K Will took the seat opposite me and whispered something in his ear. “Thank you for seeing me on such short notice” I said as happily as I could, so that I didn't offend him. It would really suck if I caused a rift between him and my father.

“Anything for you darling” he smiled and I wanted to gag. I hated how they always tried to get on my good side just to impress my father. “K Will tells me that you were taken in by my boys.”

“Yeah” I chuckled. “Your boys were causing a little trouble in my neighborhood.”

“I know what my boys were doing” he took a sip of liquor. “My question is, which one of my boys managed to take you down?”

“That's not what I came here to discuss, Ajusshi. Besides, even if your boys did take me down, it wasn't done in a manner that they would have any claim to.”

“Oh, really?” he chuckled like he had just won the argument. “It's not like you have anyone who can prove it.”

“Actually, I do” I confidently replied.

“And just who might that be?”

“My fiancé.”

I had to stifle my laughter as he choked on his drink. “Your what?”

“You heard me. My fiancé witnessed it all.”

“And just who is your fiancé?” he leaned forward, obviously interested in what I was about to say.

“Do I really need to explain this to you?”

“You're right. It doesn't matter who he is.” He sat back in his seat and took a sip of his drink to calm his nerves. “May I ask what you were doing getting involved in a fight that did not concern you?”