Part 7

Himchan POV

It had been a few days since we had decided to join the TS family and I was starting to get used to our new life here. Yongguk was right; they really are a nice group of people. I think I was just overly sensitive about being saved by a girl. I think I should talk to her about the whole engagement.

I decided to get up early and prepare breakfast for everyone, and then I'd talk to Miyoung after. While I was getting the rice prepped, Sunhwa walked in. “Morning!” I said with a smile.

“What are you doing in here?” she sounded like she was accusing me of something. Can't I be in the kitchen?

“Just getting started on breakfast” I smiled.

“You mean the pancakes weren't just a fluke?!”

“Don't look so shocked” I laughed.

“I'm sorry, but... you really don't seem like the type to cook.”

“Yeah, well one of us had to learn to cook or we would all have starved a long time ago.” I continued to prepare the ingredients while Sunhwa watched.

“Wow! I think you might be better than some of the girls” she chuckled.

“Wait till you try it!” I smiled. Maybe this place won't be so bad after all.

I finished plating all the dishes and Sunhwa helped me to set the table. “Perfect!” she smiled. “Let's go get the others!”

“Okay” I said and we split up to gather the gangs.

As I was walking down the hall, I noticed that Jongup was coming through the gates. He must have gone out for a morning jog. “Thank goodness he didn't get lost” I chuckled to myself, but it didn't last long. As I watched, I noticed that he wasn't alone; Miyoung was with him and it looks like she was dragging him along. “She must have quite a bit of stamina if she is able to tire him out” I chuckled a little more, but that also faded when I saw the way they were laughing and joking with each other. I don't know why, but it pissed me off. “I thought she was supposed to be pretending to be my fiancé. Why is she flirting with Jongup?”

“What are you looking at Himchan Hyung?” Zelo asked as he came up beside me. He looked out the window and happily shouted “Oh Noona!” Then he ran off to go and see her.

Wait a minute, where is she going now? I watched as she patted Jongup on the back and walked away. It looks like she is heading to the training grounds. Why is she going there? I sighed as I followed after Zelo. Might as well let her know that breakfast is ready.

As we approached the training grounds, Zelo spotted her and took off excitedly. Just as he was about to run up and hug her, Zinger pulled him back by the collar. “Not so fast.”

Suddenly, a large thwack was heard from where Miyoung was standing and Zelo fell to the ground in shock. If Zinger hadn't stopped him, he would have been shot with an arrow. “Thank you Noona” Zelo said as he tried to stand up.

Zinger giggled as she helped him to his feet. “It's best to keep your distance while she is practicing.”

“Okay” Zelo nodded nervously.

While we were watching her practice, the other members gathered around to watch. When she had finally finished, she turned around and was immediately tackled by Zelo. “Noona! That was amazing!”

“Thank you Zelo” she smiled and I noticed a hint of blush creeping up on her cheeks. Why is she flirting with all the guys in my gang?

Rather annoyed by the situation, I chuckled mockingly and said “You call that amazing? I bet I could have done better.”

After standing up and brushing herself off, she approached me and handed me the bow she had been using. “Feel free to practice if you want.” Then she walked off towards the house.

As I stood there dumbfounded, the girls from the Secret gang started giggling. Now I was even more annoyed. “What's so funny?”

“You should really learn to think before you speak” Jieun said.

“What are you talking about? I'm serious! I could have done better than that. None of the arrows even hit the center!”

“Maybe you should take a better look at the target before you make a statement like that.” Then she and the rest of the girls turned and walked away.

What is she talking about? I was really confused by her comment. I decided to walk over to the target and see what she meant. As I was looking at the target, the grip I had on the bow loosened and it fell to the ground.

“What's wrong? Yongguk asked as he approached. He looked at the target and smiled as he placed a hand on my shoulder. “Guess you do need to practice a bit more.”

“Shut Up!” I screamed and then stormed off. The target that had looked so normal from a distance was actually covered with tiny numbered papers. Each of which had been pierced with an arrow.

“Damn it!” I cursed to myself. She really is good at everything!

For the next few weeks after the incident on the training grounds, I made it a point to avoid everyone. Whenever I saw someone coming my way I would make it a point to run and hide. Even if it was one of my gang members. I just couldn't deal with all the teasing.

One Saturday afternoon as I was walking down the hall, I spotted Sunhwa. It was obvious that she was looking for someone to go shopping with her, because she always went shopping on Saturday. I quickly turned and ran the other way. I tried desperately to find an empty room, but they were all locked. “Why today?” I cursed to myself.

I kept running down the hall trying all the doors until I finally managed to find an open one. I quickly ducked inside, and then closed and locked the door.

“What the Hell do you think you are doing?” I heard a scream behind me. I turned around to see who was there and was shocked; Miyoung was standing in the shower with only a towel draped in front of her naked body. She took a step out of the shower towards me and was about to scream at me again, but I quickly rushed over to her and placed a hand over her mouth.