Part 11

Yongguk POV

It had been over a week since I last spoke to Himchan and I was worried because it seemed like he was avoiding people again. I got down to the kitchen and Sunhwa greeted me.

“Good Morning!” she smiled as she plated the food.

“Morning!” I replied. “Need help with anything?”

“Nope, just finished.”

“Ahh, okay” I nodded. “Have you seen Himchan lately?”

She thought for a moment and then said “Now that you mention it, it has been a while since he helped out in the kitchen. Do you think he might be sick?”

“Nah!” I replied. “I think he just has a lot on his mind right now.”

“I bet!”

“HUH?”

Sunhwa POV

“What?” Crap! I was hoping he didn't hear that!

“What did you mean by that?”

“Nothing!” I shook my head. “Could you help me gather everyone for breakfast?”

He looked at me warily, but replied “Okay, I'll go and get the guys.”

“Thanks!” I smiled as he left the kitchen. Thank God he didn't press the issue! I wouldn't have known what to say. I grabbed the plates, set the table, and then I went upstairs to wake the girls. Zinger, Hyoseong and Jieun were easy to get up once the words “Breakfast is ready!” were mentioned.

Then I went down the hall to get Miyoung Agassi. I knocked on the bathroom door figuring she was taking a shower, but when I opened the door the room was empty. Then I went to her room and knocked, but there was no answer. I opened the door and was surprised to find it empty as well. “Where the Hell did this girl go now?”

I walked outside, saw Jongup jog through the gates and smiled. They must have just got back. “Hi Jongup!”

“Oh! Hey Noona!”

“Breakfast is ready!” I smiled as I kept my eyes on the gate.

“Thanks Noona!”

He started to walk past me into the house, when I turned and asked “Where is Miyoung?”

“I don't know” he shrugged his shoulders. “She never showed up this morning.” Then he went inside.

“Where did she go?” I mumbled to myself as I started walking down the hall to her room again.