Part 18 [Final Part]

Miyoung POV

I can’t believe they dragged him away like that! I hope they aren’t going to give him a hard time. “Where is Himchan?” Yongguk asked when he saw me standing by the punch bowl.

“Oh, a couple of my friends dragged him away to chat” I replied.

“Friends? Which friends?” Hyoseong asked.

“Woohyun and Key” I said. “Why?”

“Are you an idiot?” Hyoseong yelled at me.

“What?!”

“Think about it! Why would they drag him away from you at the ball?”

I sighed “They aren’t like that! They wouldn’t do anything to him!”

“Oh, really? Then why don’t you take a look around” and I did as she said “Doesn’t it seem strange that a lot of the other guys are missing?”

I looked a little more carefully and noticed that all of the guys who considered themselves my suitors were in fact missing. Suddenly I heard laughter and I watched as Himchan came back to the ballroom alongside all the missing guys. I ran over to him and asked “Are you okay? They didn’t do anything, did they?” I glared at the guys.

“Calm down!” Sunggyu said. “We didn’t do anything to your precious fiancé!”

“Why don’t I believe you?”

Himchan grabbed me around the waist and whispered in my ear “They are telling the truth.”

I blushed and all the guys started to chuckle. “Okay, now we’ve definitely lost!”

“Why couldn’t I be the one to make you blush like that?” Dongjun whined.

“It should have been me!” Minwoo sobbed fake tears.

I watched as all the guys started joking around and Himchan laughed along with them. Then Joon came up beside me and said “Don’t worry, we’re not as upset as you may think. We’re not going to do anything to him, even if our bosses order us to. We can tell how much he likes you.”

“Joon…” I was speechless.

“Plus, you’d never see us again if we did that” Jungkook smiled. “And we can’t have that, now can we?” The guys all nodded and smiled.

“Your happiness is the most important” Ryeowook said as he smiled sincerely.

“The guys just wanted to make sure that I was serious about our relationship; that is all” Himchan said as he came in front of me and put his hands on my waist.

I looked up at him and tried not to cry, but I couldn’t hold the tears back as he kissed me. The guys all shouted and whistled making us blush and laugh with them all.

“Well, it seems like you all are having a good time” Kim Young-min, the head of the SM family, said as he walked over to our group with the leaders of the other big families.

“I thought you guys were going to be testing him, not joking with him” J. Y. Park of the JYP family said sternly.

“We did, sir!” Sandeul said with a smile.

“And?” Yang Hyun-suk of the YG family asked.

The guys looked at one another and then they all shouted together “Acceptable!”

“That is not what we were asking” Kim Young-min raised his voice a little. “We want to know if any of you are able to…” he paused as he looked at Himchan and me “I think we should discuss this privately.”