Part 10

Himchan POV

I froze. What is she doing!? Is this for real? I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. I turned around to face her. Her head was hung low, but I could tell that she was beet red. That's it! I can't take this anymore!

I placed a hand under her chin and gently lifted so our eyes met. Then I leaned in and kissed her. Suddenly I felt her arms wrap around my neck and pull me closer to her. I deepened the kiss and she reciprocated. I pulled her closer and she began to moan.

That moan was enough to shock me back to reality. What the Hell was I thinking?! I can't do this!

“Why did you stop?” she asked breathlessly.

SHIT! I need to stay focused! I can't let myself lose control here! If I do, I don't know what will happen.

Miyoung POV

He lifted my chin and kissed me again. I couldn't hold myself back. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He deepened the kiss and I willingly accepted it. Then he pulled me closer and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

Then, just as quickly as it began; it ended again. “Why did you stop?” I asked breathlessly.

“I...I th...think I... I should go” he stuttered as he slowly inched backwards towards the door.

“I understand” I said as I fought back tears from forming. “If you didn't like me, you just had to say so.”

I took a deep breath and walked as confidently as I could towards the door. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. “That's not it!”

“Please! You've barely spoken to me since the moment you guys came here. It's obvious that you don't like me!”

Himchan POV

Is she serious? “If I didn't like you, I wouldn't do this” I pulled her closer and kissed her once more.

I could tell that she wanted more, but I pulled away. “I don't understand” she said as she tried to catch her breath.

“I like you, Miyoung. I've liked you since I first saw you at the convenience store, but I was too chicken to make a move” I confessed.

Miyoung POV

OH MY GOD! I blushed. “If you like me, then why do you keep pulling away?”

He blushed “I was embarrassed.”

“About what?”

“First, you saved both me and Zelo from the Starship family, and then there was that incident at the archery target. It was embarrassing!”

I giggled a little as I took a step closer and wrapped my arms around his waist once more. Then I buried my head in his chest. “I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.”