Part 16

Zelo POV

I wonder why Himchan Hyung dragged Noona away like that?

“What’s his problem?” Jongup was upset.

“Maybe Hyung didn’t get enough rest” I suggested.

“Or he has a thing for her” Youngjae said out of nowhere.

“You think?” Daehyun asked.

“Nah!” We all laughed at his comment, but part of me wondered whether he was really joking or not. I had never seen Himchan Hyung act like that. And the way he grabbed her hand was very out of character for him, since he has been avoiding her since we arrived.

“Aish!” I rubbed my head in frustration. Forget about it!

“What’s wrong Zelo?” the guys looked at me.

“Nothing!” I smiled. “You guys want to watch a movie?”

They all cheered and we ran to the living room and popped in a DVD. “You know… you can’t watch a movie without popcorn” Daehyun said and we all nodded.

“I think the person who suggested the movie should go make it” Youngjae chimed in and the guys all looked at me.

“Alright! I get it!” I stood up, pouted and then went to the kitchen to make the popcorn for all of us.

As I was returning to the living room, I happened to see Noona walking outside. “She must be feeling better” I mumbled to myself as I sat down.

“Huh? Who?” Jongup asked.

“Oh, I just saw Noona go outside” I smiled. “I figure she’s feeling better and is going to practice.”

I could see a look of concern wash over Jongup’s face. Is he okay? “I’m going to go check on her” he said and then bolted from the room.

“What’s the matter with Jongup Hyung?” I sat there confused. Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled to themselves. “What?!”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Youngjae asked.

“What?”

“He likes her, silly” Daehyun smiled.

“Oh!” I didn’t realize that Jongup Hyung liked her. I thought he just liked exercising with her.

Jongup POV

When Zelo said she went to exercise I was worried that she might be pushing herself too soon. I immediately got up and ran out of the house to go and find her. I was worried she might pass out and no one would be there to help her.

As I made my way towards the training facility, I could hear people talking. Well… more like shouting. “Himchan! I’m being serious here!” That’s Miyoung! I smiled to myself. But why is she yelling at Himchan?

“I am too!” Now that was definitely Himchan. What are they arguing about?

I was really confused. “But they could kill you!” she yelled again and I froze.

Something was not right here. I could tell that she was obviously, sincerely worried about him. But why would someone try to kill… well he is a prick… and he did cause a lot of problems before we came here,… but I don’t know anyone who’d actually want or try to kill him.

I don’t know how long I had been standing there, but when I came back to my senses I could no longer hear them yelling. I slowly walked to where I had heard them screaming and was shocked once more. Why are they kissing? I could feel myself start to blush as I watched them. I quickly shut my eyes and shook my head to bring me back to my senses.