Epilogue

10th of June 2020, Loyola Marymount University Student Newspaper, 5:32 pm

Will this couple have their happily ever after (class)?

OMG! Looks like cuteness overload was on Professor Stein's syllabus yesterday. Sources tell us that during his lecture for his Advanced Psychology class, a young (and can we say, extremely attractive?!) man burst in, asking for a girl named "Roxy." The professor replied he didn't have a "Roxy" in his class, but at the same time, Margot, head of the university's Art club, greeted the man, saying she was Roxy.

One of Margot's close friends told us that this man was Sam, Margot's ex-boyfriend from high school. After graduating, they broke up because of the distance –she was going to study in LA, wanting to get out of her home country, while he stayed in France. However, she never stopped describing him as her "first and only love" and she always spoke very fondly of him.

But what is even cuter than the fact these two kept loving each other no matter what is their conversation during that class:

Once he had spotted Margot, he got on his knees without saying anything, just calmly smiling up at her.

She said: "You're going to propose to me."

"Stop assuming things about me," he responded.

"I'm not assuming things, I know them."

"Well, I know what you're going to answer."

"Oh, really? What?"

"Yes."

"That's true." And then she walked up to him and kissed him... Cue in the romantic movie music!

Well, we wish this super cute couple good luck, and don't forget to mail us your crazy student life stories to lmunews@gmail.com!

...

Stay tuned for an Author's Note coming soon.