Un 1

Jaeden's POV

It is currently 3am and my parents are asleep in the next room. I was packing my clothes, since I wasn't planning on ever coming back to this awful place.

I was beyond scared of leaving. What if my parents called the police? No, that would never happen. My parents never cared about me, they were even abusing me. But I don't want to think about these things anymore. I was leaving everything behind and started a new life somewhere else, somewhere I felt like I belonged there, somewhere I truly wanted to be.

I carefully tiptoed downstairs to the living room, where my parents kept some money for emergencies. I would totally consider this as an emergency, so I took all of it and shoved it into my backpack. I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out some food, so I wouldn't be starving on my journey. I heard the stairs crack. Either my mom or my dad noticed that I went downstairs. They would kill me if they caught me running away. I already packed clothes and everything else that was necessary, so I quickly opened the front door and ran. I didn't have an exact destination, so I just ran straight down the street.

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter!
I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.
🧡