Onze 11

Jaeden's POV

"Please don't leave me" was the only thing Wyatt said to me while sobbing loudly.
"I don't want to, but I have to. Your parents wouldn't let me stay," I told him as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'll convince them! Just please, please don't leave me alone."
"Okay, I'll stay." Wyatt hugged me so tightly, I wasn't even able to breathe. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Wyatt said happily while planting kisses all over my face. "Now get back to class. I don't want you to miss class because of me." He refused to go back, so he just skipped the rest of the day and went home with me.

☆彡

Just before we could enter Wyatt's house, a car pulled up in the driveway. The car belonged to his parents. First Wyatt's mom came out of the car. She walked over to me and Wyatt and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much! And who are you?" Mrs Oleff questioned. "I'm Jaeden, Wyatt's b-" "Best friend, he's my new best friend!" Was he ashamed of me?

His parents offered me to stay for dinner, and I accepted. While his mom started cooking, me and my 'best friend' went upstairs to his room. "What the hell Wyatt! Are you ashamed of me?"
"What? No! I would never be ashamed of you! I'm just not ready to come out to my parents. They're very strict, you know?"
"I understand."
"I'll quickly go downstairs and talk to my mom. But don't worry I'm sure she'll be okay with you staying here." Oh god.

Wyatt's POV

"Mom!"
"What is it Wyatt?"
"I need to talk to you about something very important."
"Okay..."
"So, Jaeden, he has been going through a rough time lately. He ran away from home to come here. I was wondering, if he could stay here?"
"He ran away you said? Poor boy. Of course he can stay!"
"Thank you so much mom!" I quickly gave her a hug before running upstairs to tell Jaeden the good news.

"JAEDEN!" I yelled before I pressed my lips on his. "She said it's okay!"
"That's amazing! Now we can hang out and cuddle all the time!"
"Yes!"

Mrs Oleff's POV

He ran away? His parents must be so worried! I have to find a way to contact them, so they can take him back home. I'm not going to tell the police, that would be unnecessary and would only cause trouble. Jaeden's going to be home very soon again.

A/N
Do you think Wyatt's mom will find a way to contact Jaeden's parents?

☆彡