Quatre 4

Jaeden's POV

lt was probably 3am right now and I was still awake, crying. I was thinking about everything that went wrong before I ran away. And everything went wrong before I ran away.

Flashback

"You little piece of shit!" My father yelled at me while punching me repeatedly in my face. I already lost so much blood that I was dizzy. I didn't try to stop him, I didn't cry, I didn't even have a hurt expression on my face. I was already so used to getting beat up everyday I came home from school. If my father wasn't home, my mom would beat me. No escape.

End of flashback

"Why are you awake Jae? It's 3- Are you okay Jae? Don't cry I'm here." He wrapped his arms tightly around while I cried into his chest and let out loud sobs. He instantly made me feel better and didn't pressure me to tell him what happened.

After a while my sobs turned into sniffles.
"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? You don't need to if you don't want to tell me."
So I told him. About all the times my parents beat me up when I came home. As I finished talking a tear rolled down his cheek. "I am so sorry Jaeden. I wish I could make this easier for you."
"Thank you for letting me stay here. I would have to sleep on the street if you didn't invite me to stay here." I embraced him in a long hug and we stayed like this for a while. I started getting sleepy again, so I laid down on Wyatt's chest and finally fell asleep.

A/N
I'll try to write longer chapters!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3