Trois 3

Jaeden's POV

"Sure!" Wyatt responded happily. The three boys showed me around Derry. I really liked their company, Finn, Jack and Wyatt were really nice to me, unlike my friends back in my hometown. If you can even call them friends.

"Where do you live exactly?" Jack asked me. I started getting really nervous. Should I tell them? Maybe they would tell the police and I would have to go back home again! No, they're nice. I think I can trust them. "I actually don't live here." They all looked at me with a confused face. "I ran away and now I'm here." I was on the verge of crying as I thought back to everything that happened before I decided to run away. "So... because you ran away, you don't have a place to stay tonight, right?" Wyatt asked me. "If you want to, you could stay at my house! But only if you want to." Did he just offer me to sleep over at his house? Why am I so nervous? I barely know him, should I really stay at a stranger's house? But Wyatt isn't a stranger, it feels like I've known him for 10 years. I feel like we have a special connection. "If your parents are okay with it, I'd love to!" I answered while smiling at him brightly.

[ At Wyatt's house ]

"Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying here?"
"I already told you that it's totally fine if you sleep here!"
"Good."
We were walking upstairs to Wyatt's room. It was already pretty late, so we decided to go to sleep. I took a blanket and a pillow and laid down next to Wyatt's bed. "There is no way I'm gonna let you sleep on the cold floor." Wyatt said to me.
"Where am I supposed to sleep then? On the ceiling?"
"On my bed!"
"And where are you going to sleep then?"
"I think my bed is big enough for both of us!"
"Oh, okay."
I stood up and got under the covers next to Wyatt, a boy that I met a couple of hours ago. I felt my eyes getting heavy, so I decided to try and get some sleep.
"Goodnight Jae."
Did he just call me Jae?
"Goodnight Wyatt."

A/N
Thanks for 40 reads!
❤️