Dix 10

Jaeden's POV

2 weeks later

I was scared. That was the only thing I've been feeling lately. Scared, because in a couple days Wyatt's parents would come back from their business trip. I was sure they wouldn't let me stay with them. They would probably even call the police and that meant I would have to go home again.

While Wyatt was at school, I started packing. A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought about leaving my boyfriend and probably never coming back. I planed on leaving at 2, so I didn't need to say goodbye to Wyatt. I had never been good at goodbyes, so it would be easier for both of us.

Time skip

I just needed to see Wyatt one last time, without him noticing of course. When I reached the school, it was right in the middle of Wyatt's math class. I walked up to the building and looked through the windows next to the entrance. I spotted Wyatt in the back of the class doodling something on his notebook. As I came closer to the window, I saw that Wyatt was drawing me. This made leaving even harder for me. But then it happened. He saw me watching him through the window. He was a bit confused at first, but the confusion turned into sadness very quickly. I was assuming that he knew what I was about to do because I had all my stuff with me. Then he left the classroom. The entrance opened and Wyatt walked up to me.
"What are you doing with all your stuff?" He asked me. He sounded so worried and sad.
"I'm leaving." I couldn't even look into his eyes. I expected him to be angry or mad at me, but no, he pulled me into a long and deep kiss. How am I supposed to leave now? Maybe Wyatt could convince his parents to let me stay with them?

A/N

What do you guys think?
Is Jaeden going to stay?

☆彡