CHAPTER 1 - The beginning

# Plz! be with the the story till the end . Sorry for any kind of grammatical mistakes. If there are any mistakes let me know.#

CHAPEL - 1 - THE BEGINNING

DANAHA'S P.O.V ( DANA )

I woke up in the morning when the sun rays touched my face. I was exiting my bed when my phone rang .
I checked the caller ID. It was my best friend ,Nyla.

I accept the call and said " hey!what's going on "" we need to have a conference call" is what she said. Just a few minute's later I heard a beep sound showing that now we are in a conference call ,with whom you ask,it's with my other besties Priyela also called Pearl and Annalissa also called Anna.

"Good, we are in conference, now Nyla tell us what happened" I said.

" Well there's gonna be a new girl in our school, in fact in our class from today.She is the best student of her ex school. I have heard she is talented and beautiful too. Morgan is totally jealous of her. She has been spreading rumours about this newbie and many students are gonna be rude to her."Nyla said.

"What?" I said being a bit angry. This girl is such a cheap creep. She is always jealous of everyone. Why? Well she is something that starts with a 'b' and ends with 'itch'

"Seriously ?" Anna said trying to be in her cool nature.

"Such a poor girl" Pearl said showing her compassion towards her . She is the compassionate one in our group .

We were telling her not to worry and that how cheap Morgan is and how she will be punished soon. when suddenly "Guys! calm down!its not all I have to say. There's more to add in it." Nyla said bringing all our attention to her again.

" What do you mean?" I said before anyone can even react " I will tell you guys at school. For now, just know that it's not good and that we need to meet at our group spot in school before classes start" she said and hung up. Why does she do that I wanted to know what happened but obviously I have to be in school to know that

After a bit of silence I broke it "Alright. Let's meet "I said in a stern voice and hunged up too.

So, I guess you see these are my besties or you could say best friends. We are known as the BFF's in the school.

The girl who we talked about, her name is Morgan she is jealous of talented and kind students and is a bimbo.

And about my friends they are

First,
Annalissa Alexa D'souza . We call her Anna. She maintains her cool nature but trust me when I say you don't want to see her hatered. She is totally friendly with her friends.

Next,
Natalia Harnold. We call her Nyla. She is sweet and cheerful. She can change anyone's mood including herself in an blink of an eye. You don't want to see her when she's mad.

Lastly,
Priyela Bridges. We call her Pearl. Already told you she is compassionate. She is too innocent .When it comes to her friends she can rip your throats and won't tolerate it.

THAT'S IT THESE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS...

What ???

Oh!yah! I forgot about myself.

I'm Danaha Deon Sapphire. My friends call me Dana. I am sassy , rebellious and doesn't care about the world. If you mess with my friends I won't even think before making your life a living hell.

We study at Bright Phoenix High. It is a school for teenager's. It's one of the biggest school . It's a nice school. I don't really love it but don't hate it too. It's where we all met, me and my friends. And started our friendship. But right now I can't think about it. I need to get ready and meet my friends at our spot near the garden in the school.God knows what happened this time. Hope it's nothing too much bad. If Morgan did anything too bad against us I swear she's gonna pay for it. God knows when her mind will come to the right track.

I choose my outfit and flats and go for a shower.

I have brown hair which have a bit of golden colour blend in it and comes upto my mid back in length

I have brown hair which have a bit of golden colour blend in it and comes upto my mid back in length. I am 5'4 . I have dark bright brown eyes. I took a shower and weared a dark blue dress that comes just below my knees. And black shots under it. And dark blue flats to match the outfit. Alright , I am ready let see what's gonna happen...

Hey guys! plz! I will try and make it nice . So plz! vote and comment if you want me to continue writing it. The next chapter will be updated in 2 weeks..