CHAPTER-9-SHE KNOWS-II

#Hey guys. I am really sorry for disappearing. And i know i am updating the chapter once again but the thing is Watt pad deleted my chapter. So here i am updating the same chapter once again. It may be a little different but still it's the same chapter. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy It and please comment and vote.

NYLA'S POV:-

Beep. Beep. Beep. I was awoken by this very annoying sound. Can someone for godsake make the sound stop. It's irritating me. Oh god. I want the god damn sound to stop. From where the hell is it even coming I don't think my alarm clock sounds like that. And nor do I think my bed has ever felt this uncomfortable. I don't get- wait a minute. How did I end up in bed. I don't remember coming to bed. Then where the hell am I? How the hell am I even in a bed? Having enough of my confusing thoughts i decided to open my eyes and find out myself. As soon as i opened my eyes all i saw was white. It looks i was in some kind of hospital. But why am i In a hospital? How did I end up in a hospital bed? Before I could form any theories about it. The door to the hospital room opened and in walked all my friends. As soon as they realised I was awake they came and surround around me.

"How are you feeling?" Dana asked.

"Except for feeling light headed and having a headache. I guess I am fine." I said

"Thank god your alright." Pearl said.

"Yeah. Glad to have you back, Nyla" Ad said.

"See I told you guys she will be fine." Anna said.

"Right" Grace said and I smiled at them.

"For god sake don't do that ever you got us all worried. I almost had a heart attack seeing you like that" Em said and I smiled.

"Thank god your alright. You scared us all" Surprisingly George said.

"Really? I thought you would be happy if I died or something" I said. And he stiffened. So I put a smirk on my face to let him know I was just joking.

He didn't answered but instead shook his head seeming amused while looking at the floor.

"But what happened? How did I end up hear?"

As fast as lightning George head sort up and he looked at me with shock and-dare I say-concern?
"You don't remember" he said.

"Remember wha-" just like that I remembered everyone. Us going to school. Joking around while walking to class. Morgan. Dark past. THE TIMES UP FOR YOU. That one sentence send chills down my spine and not the good ones. And finally I remember me fainting and just before hitting the floor someone holding me. After remembering I realised. That she knows. SHE KNOWS.

I gasped"She knows". I whispered hoping no one heard me but the way half of my friends were looking at me I know I was wrong. And the George and Dana are looking at me I know they have suspicions on me.

"Oh. So what happened after I fainted?" I asked.

"You were about to hit the floor when George grabbed you and then he carried you to our cars and we came to the hospital." Dana said.

"Ok. So when am I getting out of here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" This time it was George.

"What do you when by "she knows"?" George asked. Great I was so hoping that he won't ask that.

"I meant that probably Morgan knows something about us. The way she was talking about our pasts as if she knows something that happened." I said.

"Alright. Please tell me that you guys went to school after leaving me here." I asked.