CHAPTER 4- THE "STAR BFF"

# hey guys I am sorry for making you all wait I was  really busy this week so I couldn't update. Well anyways enjoy the story#

Dana P. O .V

Soon it was time for lunch so our group (including girls and Grace) along with boys went to the cafeteria. As we walk in everyone turned towards us giving us there attention. Yah! We are popular along with the guys. So, we took our lunch. After that we went to our group spot well if you ask why it's our it's simply because no one's allowed in here except for us and the ones who are with us. There we sat together and ate. After we all ate we started asking Nyla." So Nyla tell us now what happened?" I asked." Listen,the information I got from that bimbo. What ever happened with Pearl was there plan. They were targeting one of us. So that they could hurt us and break us. I just knew it was going to happen soon what I didn't know was that it would happen this soon. I am sorry Pearl. I am sorry everyone I should have told you all before." Nyla said.
"It's okay" Pearl said.

"Don't worry" Anna said.

"It's not your fault." I said then paused and continued. "I am gonna kill Morgan and Raven"

"Guys it's not just that there's more to it. There's more to their plan. I don't know exactly but what I do know is that it is just the Phase-I of their plan and theirs another phase that is getting ready. All I know is we are going to have a face off with their plan soon." Nyla said." I am sorry I couldn't get any further information" she finished.

"No problem,Nyla. What you got is good enough. Well, now I want everyone to listen carefully." I said and paused. I continued when everyone nodded. "No matter what don't let your guard down. Any single thing that Morgan does or you got any  information that we will discuss. Alright? " I said everyone nodded so I continued "If they did anything you guys will share it with at least one of us. And one last thing, what ever may happen stick together and help each other. Got It?"I said again everyone nodded and then we left to our classes. That time I noticed Anna and Nyla's outfit. Anna's outfit was a maroon jeans and a white shirt with a light pink jacket.

Nyla wore a red t shirt with blue jeans