CHAPTER -12 - AFTER PARTY

#hey guys I know I haven't updated in a like really long time and I'm really sorry for that but here I am. Just wanted to let you know that this chapter contains use of an Indian language (hindi). And many of you may ask "are they Indian? " so I just want to let you know that none of them except Aryan and his family are Indians. Em and Ad has been Best friends with Aryan for a long time so they decided to learn the language. Dana and Pearl being childhood best friends together learned different languages, hindi being one of them. After learning for a long time they can now talk like real Indians. George belongs to a rich family that basically forces every family member to learn atleast three different language. One of the three languages George learned was hindi. Nyla, Anna also decided to learn the language after becoming their friends. Their school didn't have many Indian students. So after they learned this language, it kind of became a way for them to talk without anyone knowing what they are talking about.

Recap:-

When I was about to open the door it swung open narrowly missing my face. And I screamed as loud as I can. But I wasn't the only one who screamed cause I was accompanied by a male's loud scream and another male laugh both sounding awfully familiar.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......"

God!!! Where in the name of all that is holy am I ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PEARL'S POV:-

I was still screaming. When i looked towards the door. I realised why the voices were familiar. So I stopped screaming. And said " Ad? Em?"

That stopped Adrian's screaming and he asked " Why the hell were you screaming??"

"Obviously because of you." I said.

"What? I-" I cut off Adrian and said " The better question is Where the hell am I? And what am I doing here?"

"Your in my house. In my guest room to be exact." Ad said expressionlessly.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.

"You got drunk yesterday. Obviously I can't leave you alone so I brought you to my guest room and locked you inside." Ad said clenching his jaw tightly leaving me stunned. "Now that you have got your answers. I believe it's my turn to ask questions. What was the problem Pearl? Why do you have to go and get drunk? Tell me. Tell me wh-"

"Shut up Ad. I was drunk? Are you out of your mind." I said cutting Ad off.

" Yes Pearl you were drunk. You got drunk, started dancing on the dance floor like there was no tomorrow. Walked around flirting with guys and what not. Do you have any idea? All the guys were looking at you not in the right way. Do yo-" Ad was cut off again but not by me.

"Which part do you have a problem with? Her getting drunk or the way all the guys were looking at her?" Em asked and chuckled.

" Em shut up." Ad said sternly.

"Tell me Pearl what was the problem? Why did you get drunk?" Ad said.

"Shut up Adrian. I have no idea about any of this. I didn't got my self drunk. I don't remember any of what your talking about. The last thing I remember from your party is......" I gasped "Oh my god that.....the girl with the tattoo. "

"What??" They asked.

Flashback starts:-

I entered the dance floor but stumbled into a girl.