CHAPTER 11 - PARTY TONIGHT II

Hey guys sorry for the long wait it is just that I have been really busy. You see I am still in highschool. And I got many responsibilities. So sorry for the delay. But anyways here's the chapter.

If you don't know already then the story is in third persons POV but later on the POV changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:-

In his shocked state he said " Ad I think we should seriously go there"

"Em you too? How could you? Pearl is missing and you want to go their how can you ca-" Ad was cutted off by Em turning him towards the since floor. And to say Ad was shocked would be an understatement. He took a step back in shock loosing his balance. He would have fell on the floor if it wasn't for Em, Anna and Aryan. He almost fainted because of the sight he saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There in the middle of the crowd on the dance floor was Pearl. Dancing. And God she did look hot. Suddenly Ad was filled with rage when he remembered what the guy said about Pearl and the way guys were looking at her as she danced. Without waiting even for a second he walked towards the crowd along with Em, Aryan and Anna. Pushing their their way through the crowd. When they reached the centre of the dance floor they saw many guys around Pearl.

(In the above video you can find the song In which pearl dances.)

What angered Ad further was that Pearl wasn't doing anything about it. She was dancing without a care in the world. Ad without a second thought went near her and brought her to him by her waist. And got her out of the dance floor.

He was angry no he was more than just angry. He was full of rage. He wanted to kill every single one of the guys who looked at her the wrong way. Who even tried to touch her. He was angry that she didn't do anything but he knows she is drunk. Yes you heard it right. Pearl, Priyela Bridges the walking statue of innocence is drunk. That too out of her mind. That is hard to believe and he know that. he wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for him seeing it with his own eyes.

He felt Pearl squirming in his arms. "Will you stop squirming."

"Where are you taking me?"Pearl slurs.

"To the guest room the party is over" said Ad.

"No no please don't cancel the party I will behave I promise."said Pearl giving Ad cute puppy dog eyes.

Not finding the will to say no. Ad said "Fine. But you will stay by my side. Ok?"

"Ok" Pearl said.

With that they went back to their friends but Pearl always tried to leave Ad's side. Sometimes she went to dance floor. Sometimes she went around and talked to other guys. What irritated and angered Ad most was that other guys kept looking at her in the wrong way.

Ad finally had enough of it. So he took pearl's hand and with the help of his friend took her to the guest room.

After taking her to the guest room Ad laid her in the bed gently and then said" we will talk about this tomorrow, when your sober." And then he left the room but not before locking the door and went downstairs.

"Alright. So who wants to tell Dana about this?" Anna asked.

As soon as Anna said those words everyone pointed towards each other (Ad pointed towards Em, Em towards Aryan and Aryan by seeing his friends response pointed towards Anna).

Anna looked confused. And asked " So whose gonna be it?"

"Why don't you tell her, Anna?" Ad said.