CHAPTER-8- SHE KNOWS- I

#Hey guys I'm really sorry for being late update new chapter but I was really busy and I couldn't do anything I had a hard time catching up on my school work and then why didn't appear so I'm really sorry sincerely but anyways I like and home till you guys enjoy the chapter. PLEASE!#

Its been a few weeks- or a month I guess- since the first time Emberth and Dana met each other. They met and became Enemies at first but then the quarrel start and so did the fights. They become true enemies and then form and alliance. They forcefully or willingly had a friendship but not the type you think it's more like a friendship with an enemy yeah it's exactly that. The days went away faster. Emberth flirting with different girls and then trying to flirt with Dana. Keyword: tried. When ever he tried to flirt Dana always make sure to crush the chance. Things always went downhills. But it didn't mean Tey didn't fight. They were still at each others throat. They still had a lot of arguments but it isn't as intense as it once was. After all they need to stay together as a team to make sure Morgan doesn't bully anyone or hurt anyone.

----------------------------------
MORGAN'S POV

Those stupid girls. What do they think I won't do anything and watch as they destroy all my plans. No. NO WAY. IF NEEDED I WILL KILL THEM. KILL THEM. They think they can took everything away from me. They took my popularity. They have been destroying everything in my life.They have make me like this. They think i just want to create problems because of high school, but the truth is we all know each other even before high school our story started even before that. If only when they came they would have kept a low profile. I imagine old have tried to forger everything they have done to me. I wouldn't be having any problems. I would have left them with a punishment or two. It's all their fault. They made me a villain in front of everyone. Now everyone is like Morgan is so cheap and blah blah...

But when it comes to then everyone is like they are so good so brave yada yada ya...

I will show them their place. I will make sure they won't stand up to me. And for that I need to break them. Starting from making them hate each other to killing each other. And I just know the perfect person and the perfect pair I should start from. Hahaha...

Ring. Ring.

I got a text from my friend-cum-assistant Daphni.

Hey I got some info about the 5 girls. It something you would love to know. Interesting info...
They have interesting pasts...

Ooh. Let see what it is.

Beware Starbff

THIRD PERSON POV

Nyla jolt awake drenched in sweats and her own tears. Not again. Not another nightmare. This thing is getting out of hand. I need to do something the sleeping pills aren't helping me any more. What should I do?? She thought. Dana! Yes of course she can help me. I know Pearl and Aana can help too but I think at this time of night Dana would be more helpful. It's easy to talk to her about things. I should call her. She thought and called Dana.

(N - Nyla & D - Dana)

N: hey Dana

D: Nyla? What's wrong? Is everything alright?

N: yah. Everthing is fine. It's just... I just need some help. Can you come to my house?

D: sure . I'll be at 1O

True to her words Dana came in 10 min.

"Nyla what happened? are you alright? God I was so worried. "

"Yeah. It's just...um..."

"Another nightmare?" I nodded. See Dana, Pearl and Anna knows that I have nightmares and I get scared from them but they don't know what are they about.

"it's alright. Your alright. Your safe. Okay?"

"Yah "

"Good come on go back to sleep. Do you want me to stay tonight with you?" Dana asked and again I nodded. And we went inside my room and sat in my bed.

"Do you want to talk about it? "

"NO!!"

"it's alright. When your ready we are here- I am here to listen. I promise. And Nothing will happen to you as long as I am here. I promise. "

"Thanks"

You see this is different about all our friendships. We promise to protect each other. And we make sure to full fill it and so her being here is enough to give me a nightmare free sleep.

*Next Morning*

We woke up, got ready and went to school.

At school we met our friends and it was like any other day. George and I argued. Dana and Emberth argued. Emberth tried flirting with Dana and failed. Emberth and George flirted with other girls. Adrian being loyal to Pearl was with her and they talked all the time. Anna and Grace were talking with each other. Everything was normal. But I couldn't push the gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. But I was trying not to let others see that. Though I had a feeling some can already sense it already sense that something is wrong.

Just then the bell rang and we started going to class. We were about to enter the class when Morgan along with her friends came towards us smirking like she knows something. Something that can destroy everything. But what?

"So how are you guys ? Anything new or 'dark' happening with in your life's? Huh?" Morgan asked smirking. Something about the way she said dark makes me feel uneasy.

"What do you want ?" Dana said.

"Can't you just mind your own business" Emberth said

"and leave us alone" George said.

"Well why would I want that when these girls life's are way too interesting. Especially their pasts."

I suddenly stiffened. And felt everyone getting a bit alert.

"What do you mean?" I finally found my voice and asked.

"Now wouldn't you like to know . Don't worry your the first on my list to destroy? So enjoy the time you have cause you won't even know when 'THE TIME'S UP FOR YOU' " And with that being said she left.

My friends came near me to see if I am alright. They were worried about me I know why cause my face can tell them something is wrong. The look of pure horror was on my face. I know I am making them worried but I can't help it. Heck I can even see George is surprised to see me like this. But I don't know what to do I started felling light headed and soon felt myself sliping from consciousness. I started falling to the  floor but strong arms came around me to hold me up to make sure I don't fall and hurt myself. I lost consciousness with only one thought swirling in my mind 'She knows'.....

--------------------------------------

Hey my dear reader's. I hope you're enjoying my stories. I really want to thank you all for all the support you have showed to my story. Thanks for giving it a chance. I hope and believe that soon the story will became more interesting for you all. With that said:

1) What do you think about the story?

2) What do you think is going on in the girls life?

3) Why does Nyla have nightmares? Is she the only one having nightmares?

4) What does Morgan knows?

5) Why is Nyla horrified?