CHAPTER 10- Party Tonight

DANA'S POV:-

It has been a week since Nyla was discharged from the hospital. Everything has been going back to normal. Morgan has not made any move on us but I can't seem to shake away the feeling that something bad is going to happen. It was gut feeling and I have come to realise my gut feeling is never wrong.

Right now me and the Pearl, Anna and Nyla are all at my house getting ready for the surprise birthday party of the our dear friend Adrian Royal.

Even while getting dress I can't seem to push away all that happened at hospital with Nyla.

Flashback:-

"I don't understand Dana. What are you talking about?"Nyla said trying to look oblivious but I can see through it easily and I didn't miss the way she stiffened.

"You know exactly what I want to know. What are you hiding Nyla? we have been friends heck best friends for 6 years now. Why are you doing this why are you suffering alone? What make you want to move here?" I said

"I can't tell you Dana. I can't. I want to but once you know then- I can't" she said.

"Why Nyla? You need to tell us. You need to open up. What are you scared of? And why?-" she shook her head but I didn't want to let it go this time. So I continued"-Tell me. Nyla come on why are you scared you are never scared of anything then why are you now and for what? Nyl-" I was cut off by Nyla
"Because I don't wanna lose you guys. You guys have been there for me since I came here. You guys have been looking out for me since we met and I don't want you guys t-to leave me." Her voice broke with the last statement.

"But we won't Nyla. You have to believe us whatever may happen we won't leave you. We are here for you remember. We have each others back. We denpend on each other." I said.

" I know. But I can-" I cut her off by yelling at her. Hoping she would soon tell me.

"Don't tell me you can't. Come on Nyla what's so bad. Huh? Why don't you tell me. What do yo-" but she cut me off and yelled the truth at me. The words that came out of her mouth was something i never expected to hear.

"CAUSE I'M A MURDERER. Happy now Dana. I'm a god damn Murderer. "

"Nyla it was probably not your fau-" I tried to say but she cut me off "don't you dare say it. It was my fault."

"Nyla please list-" I was again cut off. "Please Dana leave me alone" she said sobbing in her hand and so I let her be.

-/Flashback over/-

That was one week ago eventually after avoiding me for days she talked to me and Pearl. She wanted to tell her the truth. She was saying she would understand if we don't want to take to her or be her friends. But before she could complete the sentence we hugged her and told her we can never stop talking nor being her friend. And came up with a deal. We go back to being normal and won't push her to answer us and with time she will tell us all about her past.

So here we are getting ready for the party. It was Adrian's birthday so we decided to dress up Pearl. We so wanted them to be together. I know Pearl must have some feelings for Adrian. So here we are dressing her up so that the ship Prian (Pearl and Adrian ship name) can be sailed. But it wasn't just that Anna and I have been planning to dress up both Nyla and Pearl. Why Pearl? We all know why. But about Nyla I have seen Genuine concern for Nyla in George and I know he have some feelings for her.