CHAPTER 3-THE NEW GIRL

# Hey guys I am sorry for making you wait long for this chapter. If there are any mistakes you guys know what you have to do so I'll leave that part. So we'll I hope you enjoy the story.#

? P.O.V ( the new girl)

I was standing infront of the gate of BPH (Bright Phoenix High). Alright don't be nervous. Deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. It's just a new school nothing much. Yah! You heard it I'm the new girl at BPH. I'm Gracella Adams. I have chocolate brown eyes. My hair is half of my back in length. I had wore a pink top and white leggings with some gold flats.

I was just going to enter the school when someone - which was a girl - bumped into me

I was just going to enter the school when someone - which was a girl - bumped into me. Oh god! What did I do ? I just bumped into someone now she is gonna yell on me. "I'm sorry" she said and left. I replied with a faint "It's okay" which I don't think she heard. Right after that a boy came and asked me about her. I asked him "why?" to which he answered " I am Adrian. Adrian Royal. She is my friend. I saw her with you so I was coming towards you ,but ,I tripped, as soon as I got my balance I saw she was gone. So I came to ask you." He said. Nodding my head I said "She went straight and then towards the right." He said thanks and left. Well I guess this won't be that bad. people here seem nice enough.

I started walking towards the corridor. Looking for someone who would be kind enough to gave me directions to the school office so I could get my schedule. I was too lost that i didn't even notice when I bumped into someone... again. Seriously what's wrong with me getting bumped into people today. I tried and kept my balance but the one who bumped into me -
who too was a girl - was on the floor. I tried to help her. Keyword : tried. She didn't took my help and started yelling at me. Accusing me for doing it on purpose and that I was just jealous of her. I take back what ever I said earlier about people being nice cause I can perfectly see that the people right infront of me is the nicest person I have ever seen. Please note the sarcasm. With her being coated with excessive amount of make up and all. She was still yelling at me.

"Sorry! I am new here"  I said thinking this might stop her from from yelling at me which she surely did but then started yelling at me more and more. It got too much worse and she was about to slap me. So I closed my eyes waiting for its impact but it never came instead I heard a new voice say" Why don't you shut up and leave."

Nyla's P. O. V

"Why don't you shut up and leave" I said when I saw Morgan was about to slap a girl. Our whole group hates her . She is mean and she hates us and our friendship.

I could see since I was here she was getting scared but she was trying to be brave I was happy seeing her scared. Trying to be brave -which she clearly wasn't- she said "What do you thin-" " You will shut up and back off or I will have to make you. Huh?" I asked more like threaten her and that's all it took her to left. After she left I turn to the girl and asked her "are you ok?" She nodded and gave me a small smile. "It's alright. Don't worry and beware this can happen again." I said ,she nodded and I left.

I arrived at the garden and saw Dana, Anna and lastly uh... George. What is he even doing here? Anyways I will just ignore him he doesn't deserve my attention. "Where is Pearl?" I asked finding it weird that she wasn't here yet. She is the punctual one."anywhere but not here" replied George "I didn't ask you" I said. "Pearl is not here yet" Anna said in her cool voice.
"Why? Is she alright?" I asked." How are we supposed to know. She would be coming or rather thought it wasn't important to come and waste her time on someone like you. Harnold. Well if you ask me I prefer the latter" George said using my last name. Oh! God I hate him so much." Shut your trap, Nightingale. What are you even doing here?" I asked the question that has been in my mind from the time I entered. "Nyla! George is friend,he might get in problem or could help and it would be better if he stays on our side." Dana said." See I am required here , Harnold." George said smirking."First of all, don't use my last name, Nightingale; second, your not required your here for your own too. Third, if you think just because your staying on our side as a good friend we will specially I will treat you like some kind of King or god then your wrong. I don't give a damn wheather you stays on our side or what ever you do. So just go to hell." I said in a sickly sweet voice and Dana and Anna started laughing and agreeing with me. George couldn't handle it and started yelling at me and showing me his better than me but when he said that 'I was a piece of crap' I lost it. He was so dead.

Anna's P.O.V

I knew Nyla was not going to leave George now but I didn't expect her to kick him at his lower abdomen and I might add hard. I just then noticed Pearl and Adrian coming. "They are here" Dana said. "What took you so long? What happened?" Nyla asked." Nothing" Pearl said. "She had a face off with Morgan and Raven." Adrian said. "What?" Dana said. Pearl started explaining " What happened is...."

Flashback ( in Pearl's P.O.V)

I was pulled into a empty classroom. Before I could even scream a hand covered my mouth. I struggled to get out of the grip that's when I was turned to be face to face with the person holding me. My eyes became wide as I saw who it was.
It was Raven, Morgan boyfriend " Where are you going, beautiful" he said. " it's none of your bussiness" I said trying to get away." I asked where are you going it's not quite good for beautiful girls like you to move around alone. Anyone could harm you , you know just like me." When he said that my eyes became wide."You d-don't n-need to take care of me. I am old enough to do that my self" I said and pushes him away and started leaving. When I was near the door I was pinned to the wall. " Going some where."he said and smirked."Well it doesn't look like that you can take care of yourself. Anyways as your here why don't I play a prank with you and have some fun with it" he Continued. "Huh?"he said and was pulled away from me by "Adrian" I said." Stay away from her" Adrian said. He is one of my good friends. "Are you ok?" He asked to which I nodded."Raven" Morgan said and came towards me. "What the heck happened?" She asked. "Babe you know this chick-" he started pointing towards me."-was talking bullshit about you and was telling me I shouldn't be with you. She was being jealo-" " Your a bloody liar" Adrian said cutting off Raven. Then Morgan started yelling at me" Your such a drama queen trying to be all innocent when you-" Morgan was cut off by Adrian saying " Shut up. Priyela, let's leave." He said took my hand and we left...

Flashback end...

Anna's P.O.V

After hearing everything from Pearl. We were shocked and silent which ended when be heard a gasped coming from Nyla's direction.  We were about to ask her what happened when the bell rang for the first period. "We would talk about this at lunch right now we need to attend the first class. Thank you so much Adrian for helping Pearl." Dana said and we agreed with her .

At class we all as always sat together but a seat was empty near us right beside Nyla. Mrs. Hooke our history teacher said" class today we have a new student. Please! Welcome her." And a girl came " Hi. I am Gracella. Gracella Adams."she said. "Gracella find a seat" she was looking for a seat but was uncomfortable when her eyes landed on the seat near us and on Nyla and Pearl she came and took that seat. She seems comfortable. " Thanks for earlier" she said. "No problem" said Nyla. I was confused so we're everyone else. So Nyla explained us how she helped the girl and all our mouth shaped a 'O'. After that we introduced ourselves." So can we call you Grace" Dana said which was shocking . " Yeah sure, Dana. " Grace said. "Alright guys I think we should add Grace to our group you know after all that happened with her plus Morgan is jealous of her." Nyla said. " I think your right. And remember I said it would be better if she is on our side. " Dana said. "So welcome to our group and sorry for bumping into you today morning" Pearl said. "it's okay" Grace said. And after that we all nodded and started giving our attention to the lesson.

# Hey guys I hope you like the story if so please comment and vote. Those who who have been voting and commenting thanks for your support#