<1>

Jungkook was sat backstage whilst Taehyung was singing Stigma. His gaze was focused on taehyungs emotion filled eyes with every line he sung, yet no one knew what the song was specifically about they knew it had deep meaning.

Damn he's so talented

YG: "Stop drooling over Taehyung for one minute please and get ready to go on stage!"
JK: " W-what, I wasn't yoongi hyung!"
YG: " I don't really need your excuses just get ready!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stood up to get ready, just as he did an excited Taehyung ran into Jungkook playfully.

JK: "Oof.. Tae!"
TH: " Sorry! Im just excited!"
JK: "when are you not!"
Taehyung giggled, showed his boxy smile and ran off to get a drink and fix his now slightly messed up hair. The raven haired boy looked in the mirror practicing the chorus of Begin. He was so concentrated on singing he didn't notice the small pink haired fluff ball behind him.

JM: "so who's that song about"
Jungkook jumped a mile from Jimins presence.
JK: "Chim Chim! And what do you mean?"
JM: "sorry baby face, and I mean who is the song about!"
Jungkook hit Jimin for calling him baby face but this just made Jimin laugh even more.
JK: "it's not about anyone actually bubblegum!"
JM: "of course not"
as Jimin spoke he gazed over to something and when Jungkook followed his gaze it was directed at Taehyung.
JK: "Hyung it's no-"
But Jungkook stopped speaking as Jimin was walking away backwards grinning and pointing to the stage which was lighting up for Jungkooks performance.

This hyung Jungkook thought, rolled his eyes and ran onto the stage for his part. As he was singing he knew what he was singing about, every lyric had meaning that only he could confirm. He thought about every lyric more deeply than usual and then took a moment to look at the fans.

What if they know?! Have they guessed?! Will they guess?!

Jungkooks vision went blurry and his mind was trying to keep up with his thoughts but failed. The next thing he knew everything was getting darker and he heard concerned "Jungkookie"s from the crowd as he fell to the floor. Just before he lost consciousness he heard a familiar voice shout "JUNGKOOK" worriedly and that's the last thing he heard.