<4>

I changed out of my clothes into something appropriate for a friends meet up, it couldn't be a date ( he'd never think of me like that ). I can not say what clothes I changed out of to anyone, they'd think I was so weird. I can definitely not wear them outside where army's could see me. Then they'd definitely hate our group and it'd be all my fault.
I shook my head to try and forget about that and remember my dat- I mean meet up with tae. I wore some jeans, a white top and of course timberlands because I know tae loves me wearing that outfit.
I run over to my dresser and put a bit of makeup on but not much since I don't want to look like I'm trying to hard.. but it's not like there's anything to try for, right?
I pick up my phone and read the time; 11:30, tae left earlier meaning we couldn't go together so I decided to get a taxi instead.
In the taxi I stared out of the window and for the first time I contemplated telling tae about my secret but then shook my head slightly remembering that he'd probably hate me for it.

If only I wasn't different.

The taxi then came up to the cafe and I hopped out paying the driver and thanking him.

I saw tae sat at a booth wearing a striped sweater with ripped jeans and he looked so beautiful. He was the only one who could cheer me up any day without even speaking or trying. Yet he looked particularly.. angry in a weird sort of way. He was mouthing something but there was no one there, his angry state made me worry. What if he was mad at me?!

I sped up almost running towards tae and quickly sat down

JK: Sorry tae... am I late.. sorry if I am.. the taxi and I had to get changed and then I couldn't find my money and the-
TH: Calm down jungkookie, you're just on time what makes you so hurried?

Huh.. I took a moment to take his expression in and he looked completely fine, confusing me due to his anger moments ago.

JK: oh erm nothing.. my clock was wrong so I thought I was late
TH: hm.. okay. So what do you want to eat?

We sat, ate and spoke for several hours until it was probably time to leave. After arguing for a while I finally gave in and let him pay and we headed out. Tae had suggested a park nearby so we headed there.

We walked for about half an hour and finally reached the park. It was so beautiful with massive pink leaves trees and flower beds everywhere you looked with a river right and the end of the path.

JK: it's so beautiful!
Tae then whispered something I couldn't quite hear
JK: huh?
TH: oh I was just... saying how.. it's so nice!
JK: I'm really tired, I should've got more sleep
TH: do you want to go home, we can chill in your room
JK: sure!

I was quite happy with the plan and we walked back, we got ice cream and I ended up with most of it on my nose but I was still happy. I was with the most amazing person in the world who people would die to know and he was my best friend. Mine. If he knew my secret he'd hate me though but I tried not to think about that yet I couldn't get it off my mind.

When we arrived back at the dorm and reached my door I put my hand on the handle and pushed it open and as it was opening the thought of something popped into my head.

Did I leave my clothes out?

________________________________

OOO MATES LETS GOOO ( this story is a bit quicker 😂 )