<5>

When we arrived back at the dorm and reached my door I put my hand on the handle and pushed it open and as it was opening the thought of something popped into my head.

Did I leave my clothes out?

____

My hand was half way through opening the door and I slammed it shut at immense speed making tae jump and yelp in surprise.

TH: Ah! Jungkook what was that?!
JK: I'm sorry hyung we can't go in my room how about yours?

He looked me up and down for a second, deep in thought, and then brought his eyes back up with his brows furrowed.

TH: .. okay..
JK: thank you hyung

I found it slightly confusing he didn't question me but I was glad he didn't, I hate lying and how could I get back from that?!

We walked into his room and sat on the bed on our phones. It was fully silent and I kept getting the feeling tae was staring at me but whenever I looked up his eyes still seemed glued to his phone. Confusing. The silence ended as he grabbed my phone out of my hands which stayed in the same position as he threw it behind him, still landing on the bed.

JK: what was that for?
TH: I want to play a game
JK: huh what game?
TH: truth or dare. But I don't want to play it alone, can I get everyone to play too?
JK: okay sure, sounds fun.

It wasn't that fun but since the members were there it couldn't get too awkward right? When everyone arrived we sat in a odd kind of circle and Jin volunteered to ask first.

SJ: Hoseok, I dare you to sit on yoongi lap for a minute
YG: wowowow, nope not happening.
SJ: you don't have a choice.

To this dare Jimin looked down trying not to watch Hoseok walking toward yoongi, I could tell he didn't want to look jealous but it wasn't working.

YG: urg. Worst dare ever fuckjin, now I get ask someone.
Yoongi looked around like he was looking for his pray, then he looked like something clicked.

YG: okay then jin, you can't touch NamJoon for 60 minutes

Yoongi smirked and jins face fell.

SJ: nope
YG: you have no choice
SJ: urg!

I was tired of the arguing and wanted my own dare!

JK: me I want a dare!
JM: hehe I know, you have to kiss Taehyung on the lips for 1 minute

________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter but you know