<6>

JK: me I want a dare!
JM: hehe I know, you have to kiss Taehyung on the lips for 1 minute

_____

My mouth was clearly open in shock and the other members giggled as I just about saw tae death stare Jimin.

JK: h-hyung are we going to?
Damn that stutter was so stupid
TH: I guess, a dares a dare

I moved closer to tae, looking down due to embarrassment. He lifted my head with his hand lightly and gave me a reassuring smile. He pressed his lips against mine and they were so soft, I closed my eyes and somehow moved my lips against his.

JM: MY OTP

I heard Jimin scream but that faded away. The kids felt natural like we actually meant it and quickly the minute was up. I moved away breathless and stared into his eyes. He stared back until all the members started clapping. I went back into reality and realised. I just kissed him.

TH: nervous?

He smirked and I felt I was going to die of embarrassment so ran outside for air. Some of them laughed and others seemed concerned. I heard footsteps approach me, it was him.

TH: you have nothing to be nervous about it was just a stupid dare.

A stupid dare

The words hit me hard, even though I knew it probably was it felt like more.

JK: I-I know but it just seemed like you meant it, y-you know?

TH: no, it was just a dare.

My heart was crushed and I stood in shock. I once again ran off to where ever I could think of. I ended up in the middle of the forest and soon saw Jimin in the distance.

JM: jungkook! Are you okay?!
JK: I'm fine

I lied. I was not fine, I had to admit I definitely liked Taehyung and sometimes it seemed like he liked me too but then he would just change. So fast.

JM: you're not! tae walked in without a word and you ran off!
JK: fine. The kiss. It felt like more than it was.
JM: oh. Is that so bad?
JK: yes. Because I seem to be the only one who feels that way
JM: oh Kookie I'm so sorry. Maybe I should talk to tae?
JK: no. I think I should. We didn't really finish our conversation
JM: okay, lets go back.

I stood up and he patted me on the shoulder, trying to make me feel better. It really didn't, my heart hurt, a lot. I knew I was being pathetic but I even questioned showing him my biggest secret!

And then I had an idea.

__________

I finally updated! I'm sorry for being so slow. Enjoy ♥️