<2>

Jungkook woke up to a worried Taehyung walking around him. Jungkook wasn't in a hospital he was just backstage but in a room with a sofa in and all of BTS' stuff ( bags coats etc). The older looked over to see jungkooks eyes slightly open.

TH: "Jungkook! Oh thank god you're okay"
JK: "I..I'm so sorry Tae"
Jungkook said weakly as a single tear fell down his cheek
TH: "don't apologise, I'm just glad you're alright!"
JK: "Wha..What exactly happened"
TH: "you was on stage singing but you looked very distracted in thought, then you looked into the crowd. Your face turned worried and then.. then blank. You fell to the ground and I ran on shouting your name. You didn't respond so I picked you up and brought you here."
JK: "oh.. thank you for helping me"
Jungkook smiled weakly and sat up slowly. Taehyung sat next to him and held onto one of jungkooks shoulders.

TH: "you don't need to thank me or apologise okay, I just did what anyone would do"
Tae smiled but not as brightly.. more sympathetically. Taehyung leaned over and grabbed some water off the floor and passed it to jungkook who took it and smiled gratefully.
TH: "sorry if it's too soon to ask but.. what was you thinking about"

Jungkooks eyes widened and almost choked on his water as he wasn't expecting to be asked but kept it together.
JK: "oh it doesn't matter"
TH: "you can tell me you know"
Tae smiled welcomingly.
JK: "I know I just.. don't want to tell you like this, not yet okay?"
Taehyung looked slightly disappointed but his smile soon reappeared
TH: "okay."

--- AFTER THE INDIVIDUAL SONGS---
Taehyung and jungkook were joking and laughing when Jin ran in concerned with the sound of NamJoon telling him to calm down.
SJ: "oh jungkook! Are you alright!?"
JK: "I'm fine stop worrying. Tae helped me"
As he said this he looked fondly at Tae who blushed and looked to his feet.
SJ: "Well thank you Tae"
Jin said as he patted Tae on the head lightly.
TH: "You're going to mess up my hair!"
SJ: "sorryyyy"

Just then NamJoon and yoongi walked in.
NJ: "sorry about him guys he was just worried"
SJ: "and you wasn't"
Seokjin crossed his arms as he said this
NJ: "of course I was! I just don't need to freak out running round asking if jungkook is okay!"
SJ: "well sooorrrryyy for being worried about our youngest member!"
YG: "please can you two stop bickering for one minute! You're like a married couple!"
SJ: "just go and see Jimin like you know you want to"
YG: "I don't and ooooo sassy Seokjin!"

Then Jin started chasing yoongi out of the room so namjoon started chasing Jin to stop him from attacking yoongi.
NJ: "sorry guys! Bye guys! Get well soon kookie!"
Taehyung and jungkook giggled from the sight of the three running round.
TH: "and they're supposed to be the mature ones"
They laughed and rolled their eyes sarcastically to the hyungs silliness.
They talked for a while until Jimin came in
JM: "Hi guyss, were all singing born singer soon.. and I know that song means a lot to us so if you're strong enough you might want to be a part of this"
JK: "thank you chim chim"
Jungkook gave him a smile as he walked out
TH: "so are we going to go on"
JK: "I really want to hyung"
A tear rolled down jungkooks cheek.
TH: "I have an idea"
Jungkook wiped his tear and looked at Tae confused.

All the members stood on the round platform which was yet to slowly spin. Some members of the crowd were shouting for Jungkook and Taehyung but they wasn't to be seen. The lights started to dim and just then Jungkook and Taehyung walked on. Well, Jungkook was very weak so he was being held by Taehyung. The crowd cheered but stopped as the music started. Jungkook sung his heart out to the song grateful he could be on the stage thanks to Taehyung.

When the song was finished and they was waiting to be called off he heard Taehyung whisper
TH: "well done"
Tae smiled lovingly and jungkook leaned his head onto taes shoulder and in that moment he felt secure and safe.
I must be the luckiest person alive

________________________________