Chapter 12: Sides...

Ka Suo and Li Luo are already awake. Xing Jiu has already informed them about the things that happened. He also apologized to them. Ka Suo being the kind hearted immortal that he is. Quickly, forgive him.

They are now in a room where Yun Fei is.

King Xing Jiu and Ka Suo's grandma are also with them.

"Ka Suo, is he really Shi?" his grandmother asked, looking at the man sleeping on the bed.

"That's why I called you grandma. Can you make sure?"

The old woman nodded, moving towards Yun Fei. She raised her staff. A pink light then came out of Shi, answering the staff's call. Grandmother Feng Tian's eyes then watered. "Ka Suo, he is indeed your brother."

"Really grandmother?" Ka Suo said, eyes watering too. She nodded. "Shi is the only one who has that kind of energy and the staff recognizes it."

Ka Suo let out a soft laughed, sitting down beside Yun Fei. "Shi." He softly called out, brushing away the stray hairs on his younger brother's face. "So, you really are Shi."

Li Luo and Xing Jiu smiled. Happy for the family.

_______________________________________________

It was night already when Yun Fei woke up. He quickly changed his clothes and left the room, going directly to the throne room.

"You gave Yan Da back to her father." He stated to the king who was standing in the middle of the room.

"I didn't have a choice! It was either her or us."

"You do know that she hates it in there!"

Xing Jiu clenched his teeth, meeting the other's eyes. "If I had any other choice then I wouldn't have done that, Prince Shi."

Yun Fei's eyes narrowed." Don't call me that. My name is Yun Fei."

"You don't want to acknowledge who you are? Why?"

"Prince Ying Kong Shi is a prince of the ice tribe. An enemy of the fire tribe. If I acknowledge that, that makes me her (Yan Da's) enemy. I promised myself to her and I will never betray her." he said about to leave.

"Shi." Ka Suo called out. Yun Fei didn't look back. He just stopped for a moment.

"I won't take the ice leaf because the plan didn't go well. I don't know when we'll meet again. But if it's in the battlefield then I'm your enemy."

"Shi! Are you really going to give your loyalty to the fire king!?" Ka Suo said in anger and frustration. He could feel his heart throb in pain.

"My loyalty doesn't lie with the fire king nor the fire tribe. But to Princess Yan Da. She's the only one who's really important to me." Yun Fei said honestly. "I could care less about anything else. Now, if you'll excuse me." He continued, immediately leaving the place.

The quartet couldn't say anything. All they could do is watch the younger ice prince walk away.

___________________________________________________

Two days passed...

How come that I am back in the Snowblade city? She thought. Her forehead creased. She then went to look for her father. She quickly found him on the balcony with her brother.

"Father," she said.

"Hmp. You still dare to show your face in here? You do know the damage that you did." Shuo Gang said in spite.

"I'm aware of my mistakes. Father, please let me repent for my mistakes."

"I already told you. What does it mean to admit your mistakes?" Her father asked.

"Admitting one's mistake is the act of a coward and a weakling"

"Then by what you just did you admitted that you're a coward and at the same time a weakling."

"No! I'm not! Father, please give me one more chance."

Flame sighed, ignoring her. He then left with his troop and Prince Shuo Gang.

_____________________________________________

Angry, Yan Da went to the forest with her troop. There she unleashed her anger in the poor trees.

Three hours later, she was finally tired. She then stopped.

"Yun Fei! Come here. Wipe off my sweat!" She subconsciously called out.

"Who is Yun Fei?" Shuo Gang asked, landing behind his sister. Yan Da frowned looking behind at her troop.

"Where's Yun Fei?" she asked her general.

"I'm sorry princess but he hasn't been with us since we last saw him in the dream tribe."

"What!?" the fire princess asked in worry, making Shuo Gang's eyebrow rose.

"So, who is Yun Fei?" asked Shuo Gang again. Yan Da ignored him about to leave when her brother blocked her way, studying her.

"Ah, I see. I heard that a mortal slave has been in your favor lately. You even let him enter the dream with you. Heh, what is it? Do you miss him?" Shuo Gang stated, mocking and teasing her.

"Of course not. Why would I miss a mere mortal slave? Now, let me be brother. I still have something to do. I already know what father told you. Don't worry. I won't get in your way." She coldly said, leaving her troop and Shuo Gang behind.