Chapter 5:

A/N I dedicate this chapter to @Chucksgirl20 since you voted and commented on my last chapter. Thank you hun. If anyone wants a chapter dedicated to them then you guys will have your chance. Every once in a while I will have it so that whoever comments or votes on the story gets a shot out and dedication. So just keep that in mind.

_____________________________________

When I wake up I am laying in a hospital bed hooked up to monitors. I try to sit up but can't move. My mom is holding my hand. She says, "Oh baby girl you are finely up. Don't try to talk yet."

She hands me a cup of water and I swallow it. I look at the clock and see that it is 2:00. I think to myself well at least I haven't been asleep that long. I look around the room. Matt and Heather are sitting in on a couch liking at me. They have a blanket covering them. They have two pillows next to them. I also see Peyton sitting on a chair. I find my voice when I see her. I say. "Oh hell no you are not acutely sitting on my hospital room when your the danm reason I'm here."

"I umm. I uhh. I broke up with my boyfriend because it was fucked up what he did to you."

"Oh wow good for you for breaking up with him. You really think I care of you broke up with him or not you are still the reason I'm in this danm bed. So why the hell are you here?"

"I brought your homework to you."

"Do I look like I could do homework even if I wanted to. You can leave now."

She gets up and walks out. When she is gone my mom says, "That wasn't very nice. Just because her ex did this to you doesn't mean you should take it out on her. She has stopped by everyday after school and stayed until visiting time ended everyday since you have been in here."

I look at my mom confused. "How long have I been here mom?"

"You have been in here for four days. Matt, Heather, and I have been staying with you. Your dad and some of your family have come down to see you. They showed up the second day of you being here and are still in town. A couple of kids from your school have stopped by but none like Peyton."

I sigh. "Why have I been in here so long?"

"Because you had some internal bleeding and they had to do surgery on you. They couldn't do it until the second day of you being in here so they had to keep you sedated before and after the surgery."

I shake my head. "Why do I still feel pain."

"You have a couple cracked ribs, a bruised stomach, 20 stitches on your head, black and blue eyes, and a busted lip. It is time for your pain meds though so I will go get the nurse."

I nod and watch her walk out. I look at my friends and say, "Was Peyton really here after school everyday?"

They nod. I sigh. "Well I guess I sqrewed up any chance of having her as mine."

Heather says, "No offence but you never had a chance with her. She proubly just felt bad about her ex boyfriend beating you. Oh and by the way he has court in the morning but you know he won't be arrested because he is a star in this town."

Mat says, "If he isn't arrested me and some guys are gonna kick his fucking ass for hurting you."

"No I don't want you to get into trouble because of me. Also who would help you kick his ass."

"Oh you would be surprised how meany boys from school came to check on you. They all said that they want to teach him a lesion for hurting you."

"Wow well it's not worth it."

"Ok if you don't want us to go after him we won't."

I nod.

_____________________________________

Sorry it's so short but I have a lot going on in my life right now. I will update on Friday if I can.