Chapter 8:

A/N: Ok this chapter will have a sex screen so if you are younger then 15 do not read  between the *.

When we get to Peyton's house we walk in. Peyton's house is a big house that I made out of brick. It has a ground floor, a 2nd floor, and a 3rd floor. When we walk in it is a long hallway. Right next to the door to the right is stairs. On the other side of the door is an elevator. Off you look down the long hallway you can see a little bit of a living room. A teen with brown shaggy hair and brown eyes walk up to us. "Oh thank God you are finally home Peyton. No-one will do what I say and is acting all crazy."

"Well Tom you couldn't handle them by yourself for once?"

"No they wouldn't listen to me. They said I wasn't mom, dad, or you."

"Whatever. Did you at least make them a snack?"

"No I didn't know what to make."

"That's why they didn't listen to you because you didn't give them anything to eat. Come on Abby let's go to the kitchen."

I walk to the kitchen with her. The kitchen has wood floors, a island, a fridge and freezer, a regular stove, a brick pizza stove, a sink, a dishwasher, cabinets, a pantry, a microwave, a bread maker, a snow cone maker, a coffee maker that could make in kind you like, a popcorn maker, and an ice cream machine. The counters are made out of limestone. She walks to the fridge and gets out celery and peanut butter. She walks to a cabinet and gets out a knife and a plate. She washes the celery and spreads peanut butter on them. She puts it on the celery on a plate. She yells, "Snack time." Five kids aging from 13 to 1 walk in. They sit at the island and start snacking. Peyton says, "Do you want any hun?"

I shack my head no. She nods and gets one and eats it. After everyone is done she says, "Ok homework time you guys get peered up. Oh and can one of the older ones get two kids instead of one?"

A girl who looks like she is 13 nods. She has blue eyes and blood hair. She has an athletic body. Peyton says, "Thanks. Oh and wear are my manners. Can each of you guys tell Abby your names and how old you are?"

The boy who had walked up to us when we got there stands up. "I'm Tom. I'm 15 but I act older then I am."

Peyton laughs when he says that last part. The girl who had nodded at Peyton says, "I'm Amy. I'm 13 and I also act older then I am."

Two boys stand up. They look alike blonde hair with blue/green eyes. "I'm Nick and he is Mick. We are both 8 and we are twins."

A girl with brown hair and blue eyes stand up. "I'm Alison and I'm this many." She holds up a hand showing that she is 5.

"Nice to meet all of you guys but who is this little guy." I bend down in front of the toddler. He looks the most like Peyton out of them all. He has her brown hair and blue eyes. He also has her lips and nose. Everyone stops and looks at me and then at Peyton. Peyton says, "His name is Ryder. He is one and he is my son."

I look at her shocked. "Wait you have a son who is one?"

She nods and looks down like she is scared of what I will say. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "It's ok with me if you have a son because being a teen mom makes you even stronger in my eyes. You were 16 when you had him and didn't give him up for adoption. Is the dad John?"

"Thanks and hell no I never even really had sex with him. The father was a drunken mistake made at a party."

"Ok well then your little man is perfect."

"Thanks baby."

I nod and walk back over to Ryder. I pick him up in my arms. I walk back over to Peyton.